The first thing I recognized was her face she expressed more of a rough look as though she was going to fight someone. Hazel brown eyes swollen with annoyance and black eyebrows full and arched though slumped with attitude.

The next thing I noticed was that she was nearly as tall as Erwin or Kenny! She must have been a few inches shorter than those giants, but still, I had to lean my head like a child to glimpse at her face which then I could investigate the rest.

Even though it was springtime and the majority of people I know had fair skin despite Marie, this woman had a darker shade reminding me of a perfect tan like gold itself no wrinkles or spots could be found only pure tanned skin across her tender body.

The next striking feature that caught my attention was her hair, never have I seen a woman who has hair like this because of the texture. Her hair color was black like a raven's feather but she had thick curls spiraling down her back like curly french fries spinning down to her lower chest to capture anyone's attention, and I thought this woman couldn't be any more attractive until I saw her physique.

Since the waitress was so tall in height her legs were slim and long like a pair of giraffe legs completely lean and fit with no fat, connecting to a pair of wide hips like a watermelon and a narrow waist which reached towards her breast tissue that she had a rather decent size since they where full and round hanging down from her body.

The only thing this woman lacked to be nearly perfect was a nice cushy bottom, she lacked by having a butt as flat as a pancake but that clearly didn't stop males from gawking at her appearance since Erwin Smith and Kenny Ackerman were guilty of such sorts...

Erwin had his ocean blue eyes stuck onto her body like glue, pupils dilated with astonishment along with his thin pink lips slightly parted open like a raspberry was in between his teeth easily succumbing to the number one temptation of men. Beauty.

Knowing how much Kenny admires females and worship them this particular one had made his devilish face squirmed and twisted like a worm filled with shock which caused him to leap onto his feet to like springs, greeting the waitress.

"Victoria!" he gasped nearly choking on his own air from stun instantly recognizing the waitress since their paths have crossed causing him to inch closer to her like a snake.

The waitress named Victoria shifted her brown eyes to meet Kenny's startled ones, and the moment those two became one her thick black eyebrows come together long as a caterpillar full of wrath and anger.

"What the fuck are you doing here Kenny!" she yapped loudly like a chihuahua barking towards a stranger, making Kenny's terrifying grin disappear with lips quivering as though he was left in the cold and what I could assume he would rather be left stranded in the cold naked than face her wrath.

"Didn't you get a clue that I never wanted to see you again!!" she growled viciously like a wolf, eyes flaming with heat even in the shape of a flame...until her dark brown pupils drifted onto two blondes, especially mine....

Her dark acorn eyes had skimmed my appearance up and down as fast as a hummingbird to then repeated the same motion towards Erwin, noting in on some information.

"Besides." she breathed with a huff, once more her bronze eyes meeting mine passing a more irritated look mixed with jealously. " I thought your kind of fun was with two girls....when did you start taking in males?"

First Kenny's face was twisted and turned with shock perhaps being the victim of the situation, but it seems he found a loophole to turn the conversation around causing his deflated face to twist into a smug smirk.

"You were the only woman who knew how to keep my lower lip trembling....."

Kenny inched himself closer like a serpent in the grass, his coffee brown eyes were glued onto Victoria like a sniper about to hunt his next kill refusing to look anywhere else until his sharp jawline reached her neck.