CHAPTER 51

______________________________________________
A/N: I just wanna say, thank you for giving my novel a chance.
______________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

And I'll take Miss Stephany too.

It was the moment when Andrew stated, King's breath seized for seconds. She sure is something that interests him very much, but petty things don't make someone feel heavy in the chest. Not only heavy but he also felt the urge to wring his tongue hard for saying that.

Rose's eyes were already full of tears, she couldn't take it anymore. Swiftly, she stands up from her seat and looks at King with disgust in her eyes. She sheepishly looks at her surroundings, the hall is full of men she doesn't know.

"You can't do this to me!" She yells at King in shock.

He didn't meet her eyes, and she was doomed. The numbness she left in the forest was coming back, she was again, scared to death.

"King!" She cried out, he still didn't pay any attention to her. His eyes were glued to the biggest snake in the hall.

"You have no right," She sobs. Her shaking hands involuntarily wipe the tears escaping. She impotently looks at Andrew, whose face is emotionless.

"Deal done?" Andrew questions. Nobody in the room cared for the girl.

Rose gasps in shock, her head turns to face King. She was again defenceless. It was the moment she felt she didn't own her life. Little did she know that it's ordinary to happen in this industry, the one with power has the power to puppet those powerless.

"NO!" She exclaims, her eyes are bloodshot. She reflexively gets away from the table, that's when King looks at her.
His silence was making Rose crazy. He was the only one she could rely on, she thought earlier.

"I am not any material, you cannot buy me!" She shouts at Andrew, King notices her voice shaking. He felt pity and guilt the moment those words left her mouth, not because she was scared but because of something he did in the past.

"Who said material has a worth? That's a human who comes with a price tag, little one." He passes an assuring smile to Rose and she could only despise it.

"I trusted you, King," She cries out weakly.

"How can you-" Her words halt as something drops on the table from the floor above. Or someone.

She screams in dismay as the someone who fell had a huge knife stabbed into his spine. Surprising everyone, King gets up from his chair.

Andrew was baffled, without modest knowledge of what was going on. He immediately looked at the railing bounding the upper floor, all his men were hanging unconscious through it.

Swiftly shifting his gaze at King, he yells, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

Andrew alertly backs off as King pulls something out of his blazer, a small arrow. "It's the poison that we were talking about earlier, one drop of it and you're dead within minutes,"

Rose felt her nervous system giving up inside. The sight was no less than any horror scene for her.

King eyed all around, the men who were guarding the place were all dead. And he felt the domination and power, sentiments that made him alive. Within a split second, King stabs the tiny weapon into the neck of the man standing beside him.

"No," Words leave Rose's mouth instinctively.

"Let me show you something, you'll be impressed, Mr Robertson." The man just stabbed stretches his hands to remove it, but his actions stop midway.