CHAPTER 31

**An hour before the party**

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You ready?" A text pops off on Rose's phone.
She hangs the dress on her shoulder and takes the phone in her hands, "Almost!" She types before putting it down again.

Her phone buzzes at the same second, "I'll pick you up in half an hour." The notification shows.

Okay! She smiles.

"Thanks, old bones!" Speaks as her gaze doesn't leave the sight of the pastel pink dress she's holding.

While getting ready, her mind was constantly replaying what happened yesterday.

Rose is confused and angry but isn't so sure about what she is thinking is the truth. Hannah and Tyler are in a relationship but she has seen Hannah with King as well.

She thought she was King's girlfriend; sleeping with him in his bed, her protective eyes towards King, Rose has seen it all. Those moments can't be deceptive.

Or maybe, she was with King first, they broke up and she is with Tyler now? She didn't cheat if this is the scenario. Rose thinks.

Rose loves Tyler, they care for each other and Rose would never want him to stay in the shadows. Only if she could be sure to tell him about this, she has no solid proof.

DYLAN'S POV

I look at her house, how do three people fit in such a small space? If I were to live in such a house, I'd kick any other person immediately!

Rose loves plants, she has many pots outside her window. Majorly flowers, like she is!

All of this seems foreign to me. I've been waiting for her, outside her house for an hour now.

Not like she's aware of it.

I've been here already when I texted her, I was just so bored in my mansion. My mansion demands more of her than it demands me there. She enlightens everything.

I giggle unintentionally as I recall her smiling at my bodyguards. I thought she'd stop doing that as nobody pays attention to her, but she never stopped. She still smiles at everyone despite knowing that they would never smile back at her.

It made me uneasy when I once saw her fixing one of my bodyguard's tie. How sweetly she asked him first if she could do it, he didn't react though but he let her do it.

Lucky man!

I guess, my bodyguards are getting used to her as well. They never allow anyone to touch them but she is becoming an exception.

I can't resist being around her, damn, has she been manifesting me or something? It's so strange, I'm just getting pulled by her, strongly.

Reflexively, I drift my gaze at my watch, it's time.
I swiftly take my phone out and drop a text of arriving at her home. Without blinking, I stare at my phone's screen, "In a minute, King." I smile ear to ear.

Does she know my name? I'd love to hear my name from her.

Dylan Vazquez. The curve of lips straightens, Vazquez.

Dylan Vazquez.

She doesn't know I'm the one with this name, the one who destroyed her tiny house.

Many bad deeds are attached to my name, top of all, ruining Rose's life. 

She is the key to the revenge I've been seeking for years then why is it happening now? Why does it have to happen?