CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rose recalls what happened the last time she was in his cabin. A mixture of fear and anger blankets her, covering her mind and body.

"Well, let's not go there so soon," Sebastian speaks.

"My keys?" He asks, extending his palm in Rose's direction. The action passes another wave of regret in her.

"Uh, I lost them." She states as calmly as possible.

"You what?" Sebastian's cool expression changes to a shocked one. He never expected Rose to dare lose an item belonging to him.

"I will get you one in a few days," She says, trying to rectify her mistake.

"And I am sorry."

"Well," Sebastian now leans on his table, thinking of some vicious plans for her.

"First, I'll cut 10% from your salary, and you have to pay a penalty of $100 for losing my keys."

"WHAT?" Rose's eyes position up as he completes the sentences,

"It's just a bunch of keys, Sebastian, why $100?" She almost yells.

"One of them was of my car, one of them was of my house's main gate, and one was of my café's door, you dumb ass!" He yells, straightening his back.

Rose clenches her teeth hearing the words used for her, tears almost slipping from the bay.

"Or," His tone drops.

"You can come to my house and,"

"Try to make me happy, Rose." He walks toward her as he says her name.

Rose immediately backs off.

"You won't have to pay any penalty, and I might give you a promotion if you'll show some great skills." He keeps on walking until Rose's back hit the wall. He smirks and rushes to grab her, but Rose is quicker.

She immediately scoops out and opens the door, letting anyone passing by have a look inside.

Sebastian's face tightens at her action.

"Or I would show everyone what son of bitch you are!" Rose yells this time, grabbing everyone's attention.

She turns around, building enough courage, thinking of all the dirty assaults he tried to do on her.

"This man here, the owner of this café, is a freaking potential rapist!" She yells again, everyone in the room immediately looks behind her, wanting to see the face of the man she's stating about.

Sebastian, on the other side, sprints and grabs Rose harshly from her arm.

"What the hell, Rose!"

"First you make mistakes, then you ask for promotions while taking your clothes off, and when I deny your cheap offer and ask you to resign,"

"You blame me?" He states, crying. Really pooling tears.

"That I am a rapist?" The time pauses for Rose.

"N-no," She looked at him with wide eyes, processing every word he said in her mind. She never thought he could go so low.

"Stop lying," Words leave Rose's mouth as she is still in shock.

"You're," She jerks his hand off her arm, and her gaze moves to the people. They all are eyeing her with judgmental looks, some are even taking pictures, whispering in each other's ears, laughing at her; men touching their dicks and gesturing her to suck them.

"HE'S LYING!" Tears from her eyes flow down.

"I'll give you $50 for sucking me hard!" Someone from the crowd yells, and everyone starts laughing. Including Lizzie.

"Rose!" Andy shows up and holds Rose firmly before his eyes meet Sebastian's. He doesn't waste any second dropping an iron punch on Sebastian's face.

Sebastian groans in pain, and the crowd go insane. A group of boys approaches and fights Andy. People rush to leave the café. Andy fights back but not for long, after all, he was already losing in numbers.

On the other end, Rose tries to push those boys off Andy, while tears from her eyes flow uncontrollably.

"LEAVE HIM!" Rose yells while pushing those well-built boys aside, it pains her to see Andy getting beaten up by them. She wants to help, but her help is too weak.

"You come here," The same boy who yelled from the crowd held Rose.

A creepy, exciting smile is dancing on his face as he thinks of doing all the dirty assaults on her.

Rose struggles, swinging her arms and legs with the motive of hurting that guy, but her attempts are not aimed at the right place.

He pushes, no- throws, Rose to the nearest wall, and eyes her with pure lust.

Rose groans in pain, and simultaneously her hands travel to her head. Before the filthy man could take another step in her direction, he was dragged back vigorously by two strong arms.

Tyler.

His eyes bleeding rage, he places a punch on his face and the guy knocks out, but this doesn't stop Tyler. Anyone could've read his killing instincts.

He takes the nearest wooden table and swings it by all force on the guy already lying unconscious on the floor. He keeps on repeating it until Rose calls him out.

He throws the residue aside and walks toward her, embracing her in his broad arms.

"I am so sorry; I should have come early." He states as he caresses her head, trying to calm her down.

Rose keeps on crying while closing her eyes shut, holding Tyler firmly. She was scared, scared of thinking about what could've happened if he hadn't shown up.

After several minutes, she pulls herself, looking up into Tyler's eyes,

"Thank you, thank you so much!" More tears are waying down her cheeks.

Tyler wipes them off and cups her face,

"I won't allow anyone to hurt you, ever!" He says. A determination is evident in his voice.

She nods, and her mind swiftly runs to Andy.

"Andy," She panics and immediately searches for him.

That's when she sees the condition of the café, the same men with guns are all over the place and apart from them, some boys are lying on the ground, breathing but unconscious.

All the chairs and tables are broken and flipped over, glass windows are broken, some dishes are on the table, and some are carelessly spread on the ground.

The place is a mess!

Her gaze falls on Sebastian, who is lying on the ground too, and Andy is just beside him.

She runs and takes his bleeding head in her lap, tapping his face several times while calling out his name, but he is not responding at all.

Tyler commands one of his men to take Rose and Andy to the hospital, he nods and asks Rose to go with him.

She turns to Tyler, and he gives her an assured nod. Rose nods back, the man helps her to make Andy stand and they all head out.

Tyler looks out from the broken window, seeing them going away in the car.

"Kill all of them." He commands, and no one hesitates before pulling the trigger and shooting the unconscious bodies.

"You know what you have to do with these bodies." They all nod.

"Make sure the appropriate compensation is given to their family members, and kill the ones who won't stop asking questions." They all nod again.

Tyler looks at Sebastian one more time before leaving as if nothing happened.