CHAPTER 62

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"When I saw Hannah for the first time, I fell in love at the exact moment. She looked so bright, so beautiful in that yellow-coloured dress. Oh, I wanted to look at her all the time." Tyler speaks, his voice is shaking.

"Then after a few months of hanging out, watching films, going swimming every weekend, I proposed to her and she made me the happiest man in the world."

"Have you ever been in love, Rose?" He asks, despite knowing she can't speak. Tyler has gone into the dimension where he couldn't comprehend what's right and wrong anymore, what's painful and what's sadistic.

"Have you ever lost someone whom you loved more than anything in this world?" Tears were already rolling down Rose's eyes watching his madness.

Rose's whining was becoming too pesky for him, so he sealed her mouth. He tied her hand too, just in case, she decided to put up a fight.

He wanted someone to listen to him, after all, he lost his world today.

"I did and it's making me crazy thinking over and over that she's never going to come back!" Tyler wipes Rose's falling tears for her and he wipes his too afterwards.

"I was sent for a mission," He speaks after a long while of silence.

"I didn't want to come back here, but I couldn't deny him. He took away everyone from me, my mom, my Hannah, dad." Rose listens to him. In spite of being on the verge of getting traumatised, she recalls him talking about his parents a long time ago.

"He said if I take care of this mission, he'll free someone. So, I agreed."

"Mission was to keep an eye on you, the daughter of the most feared man, Andrew!"

"They've all been searching for you, you know, but Dylan found you first."

"You want to know how much money he bought you for?"

"Oh!" Tyler giggles immediately as if something hit his mind, "You don't even know his full name, do you?" He laughs again, meeting her tearful eyes.

"Oh, poor baby," Tyler makes an innocent face before bursting into laughter. "This is some sick shit, fuck!"

"Dylan Vazquez!"

Dylan Vazquez.

Vazquez.

Rose inhales deeply, she feels her heart whacking against her chest uncountable times.

Flashes of that day infiltrated Rose's mind when a group of men came and made a mess out of their house. They beat her dad and almost took her.

'I owe Mr Vazquez... $3 Million.'

She was aghast than scared, she looked at Tyler in awe. She forthwith starts kicking here and there, her shouting and screaming muffled beneath the duct tape plastered on her mouth.

Tyler knew who Dylan Vazquez was all the way along, yet he played dumb. He laughed shyly watching the horrified expression on her face, "Yes, love, it was him."

"Dylan fucking Vazquez."

"Oh, you broke too soon?" He asks worriedly as Rose starts crying immeasurably. They all fiddled with her, she found herself in a zone where the walls are colliding at her from all sides.

"You remember when you signed some papers, 'the contract'?" Tyler continues, he glances at Rose.

"That contract you signed when you got the job here?" Rose shakes her head, she doesn't want to hear it. She's beholding it coming, and she doesn't want to listen to it.