CHAPTER 35

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How dare you drug Rose?" Tyler yells the moment King gets out of his room. Not paying any attention to him, he carefully closes the door behind, avoiding any noise.

"What the hell was going on in your mind, huh?"

"I told you, she has nothing to do with anything, why are you trying to make her life hell? Can't you see anybody happy around you-"

"Will you shut up for a second?"

"NO, I WON'T!"

"I won't let you ruin another life, not hers-"

"I didn't drug her!" So many reasons to kill him but he doesn't make a move, King stays as calm as he could possibly be.

Something has changed in him.

Hannah gapes at him with wide eyes, even she is shocked at his calm parade. She knows how much his superiority comes in between when someone disrespects him.

"Stop lying-"

"I am not lying, dare say it again and you'll find yourself whining in your dad's arms!" Tyler clenches his jaw as he hits the most vulnerable nerve.

"I'll say hello to yours too." He simply states, boiling King's blood to the depth of his core.

"You're dead-" He shoves out his gun but before he could pull the trigger, Hannah throws herself in front of Tyler.

"Stop it, please!" She yells; her wide eyes and heavy breathing displaying the fear.

The hall stands small to handle the heat of it, Hannah stands there tall, contradicting her wobbling legs. Tyler is blinded in anger and hate for him, he doesn't care, doesn't concentrate on anything but the evil hate pounding hard in his chest.

"Next time-" King speaks in pure rage, "I'll kill you too." Saying it meeting her eyes, King jostles his gun inside and surges towards the forbidden room.

~Hours later~

ROSE'S POV

"Alex, we- we can talk it out, I-I was just handing him his books and-"

"AND YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU!?" He grabs one of my breasts harshly, leaning his body against mine after pinning me to the wall.

"Isn't my touch enough, senora?" He speaks in his wicked voice again. Senora, the name ignites chills down my spine upon hearing it every time.

I try to push him, "Alex-"

"What? You don't like me touching you now?" I whimper in agony as his grip tightens around my breast; "Alex, please-"

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yells before ripping my top apart, grabbing a large section of my hair as he drags me towards the couch.

"NO- PLEASE-" His hold intensifies on my pleads, "I'M SORRY, PLEASE-"

NO, NOT AGAIN!

SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!!

PLEASE!

NO!

NO! I'M SORRY!!

NO, PLEASE!!

DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE, I'M-

NO, ALEX, NO!

"NO!" I scream, getting out of his grasp. I eye all around, he isn't here.