CHAPTER 32

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I've been texting you, calling you since last night, why are you ignoring me?" Hannah yells in frustration.

"I'll call you back, wait for me," King speaks through the phone in a flirtatious tone.

"What, you found another whore to play with now?" Anger is evident in her voice. She is looking at him with the widest eyes, not believing what the hell is going on.

"What do you want?" He asks in the most uninterested tone.

"What do I want? What do you want, Dylan, why are you behaving like I'm a stranger to you?"

"Aren't you?" Her eyes bulge out at his coldness.

She stays there, dumbfounding, not able to process what he just said.

"Now, if you excuse me, my date must be waiting for me-"

"It's all because of her, isn't it?" She shouts in pure anger, a few tears escaping her eyes as well. She is hurt and she is angry.

King ignores her and walks past her but in no time she gets a hold of his arm, making him stop and making him face her.

"Stop running away from me!" She speaks through her sobs.

"What do you want to listen to, Hannah?"

"Have you really forgotten about everything we had? I was the one you were crazy about and now she is taking my place-"

"I never said I'm romantically interested in you, I made it very clear and as far as what we had-" He exhales, "You never let me fall for you, constantly reminding me of your boyfriend and your love for him!"

"I can never be yours, I'm his only."

"Who was the one enchanting these words over and over, huh?" He speaks in one breath, letting out all the anger at once.

"We were just good fuck, now what exactly do you want me to do or say about it?" He asks, jerking off his arm from her touch.

"Or you don't like me looking at someone else?" He closes the distance between them, pushing her to the wall.

"Is it bothering you that someone else is on my mind, rather than you?" He closes the distance between their lips, brushing his lips over hers.

"You must be feeling this every night, me worshipping you, you loved it,"

"Didn't you?" His hand travels straight to grab her neck as his lips trail down her jaw, kissing deeply.

"Thinking of me doing all these things for someone else, it's killing you, am I right?" He speaks through his kisses on her neck.

"I can leave Tyler for you-" She gasps as he sucks deeply on the side of her neck. Leaving a trail of pleasures all over her bare skin.

"I want to be yours, Dy-"

"Shut up." He cuts her off immediately after backing off.

"I am done with you, get over it." He smoothens his suit before turning his back on her.

"You can't be hers if you can't be mine." She states too calmy, compressing her anger.