CHAPTER 49

It's been over a week since King got Andrew's invitation.

Andrew Robertson is the leader of an infamous malicious mafia gang, they're incomparably known as Pythons. Their power is notoriously huge and they've been in this game of killing and ruling for the longest span of time. They're the true Kings.

"We're prepared, Dylan," Harry says, standing at the door of his office room.

"But, I'd suggest you take some more time," He walks towards him after closing the door behind.

"Your wound hasn't recovered yet," He looks at the shoulder King was shot on. "I've waited for enough, Harry," He speaks in a deep hoarse voice.

Pythons were the ones who assaulted his family. To them, King and his mafia, Wyvern is a new exceedingly growing threat that needs to be taken care of before it's too late. And for the same purpose, he attacked his family immorally, at the time when it was least expected. They were almost successful.

Gerald Vazquez, Dylan's dad, was a tough man but he had a sense of upstanding. He never ever did dirty during his rule over Wyvern; King believes that to be the exact reason for their non-existence now.

Their gang was weak, they had less power. But now, Python's sole mistake of letting Dylan live is emerging as a new harmful obstacle. In the course of three years, he built an army of his own. He became powerful and more viscous, and his revenge was the fuel watering it.

"What about that girl?" King sighs and turns around, facing him.

"She'll do as I say," Harry glances distress in his eyes for a few seconds before words leave his mouth.

"Andrew is not an easy man, you can't just assume he hasn't been searching for her," Harry argues. Harry has been serving Wyvern for more than a decade now. He has seen Dylan prospering the mafia and transforming himself into a monster day by day. He is blinded by the thick cloth of revenge and with each day passing, the thickness has only increased.

"He might lose his cool upon seeing her with you."

"That's exactly what I want him to do." Harry's eyebrows collide in confusion. He wonders if he got other plans for this menacing meet-up.

~

Rose is at her home, laying on the bed while reading a book that Andy gave her recently. He ticked a time of one month before taking it back because it was Christian's tiny gift to him when he was hospitalised.

"Rose!" She hears her mom yelling from downstairs. "Yes?" She replies without bothering herself to look up.

"Tyler is here to see you, come down!" That's when her head skies up from the book. After adjusting the bookmark, she runs downstairs to meet him.

A huge grin leaps over both of their faces before they come into a hug.

"Here," Rose's mother offers him a glass of water. He murmurs thank you before taking it.

"You came at the right time, I am almost done making lunch." Her mom yells while heading back to the kitchen.

"Thank you, my aunt but I've just eaten something." He shouts back.

"Ah, have some with us!"

"But-"

"Hey, have some," Rose cuts him off.

"You know her, she won't give up unless you'll eat." Tyler sniggers, he's well aware of it.

Rose's mother has always been hospitable, especially to him. He is no less than her own child.