CHAPTER 33

ROSE'S POV

I opened my eyes, and the first thing hitting me hard was the severe headache. I shut my eyelids, gulping the dry throat; what happened?

I was in the club, where is all the music? And tequila?

Oh, my head! It's stinging!

The ceiling. I'm in a room, but it's not mine, where am I?

I try to get up and that's when I realized, I'm not alone. I feel some weight on my stomach, I look down with hesitation- an arm!

I immediately shoot my eyes in the direction of the person who is the owner of this arm, King.

King?

King!

Before I could think of anything sensible, I swung his arm away from me and got out of bed.

Ah, my head! I close my eyes in agony, what happened to my head?

He groans while switching his position. His arm roams through the empty side of the bed, where I was sleeping. Did I sleep with him?

OH MY GOD!

Upon realizing that I'm not there anymore, he opens his eyes and looks at the bed.
Getting up hurriedly, he involuntarily looks in my direction and his tensed eyebrows straighten when his eyes meet mine.

"Morning, sweetie," He says, lying down again.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rose stands there dumbfounded, she was in the club as far as she remembers. Then how come she is in his room? She doesn't remember anything from last night, what happened?

"How am I in your room?" Rose asks with wide eyes, her face covered in embarrassment and fear.

"What happened? Why was I sleeping here?"

King sighs while stretching out and sits again, "So you don't remember anything," He speaks, a slight disappointment evident in his voice.

"Don't remember what? Wh- what happened?" She asks hesitantly. Her arm goes straight to her pounding head, she slightly massages the upper section and that's when she notices,

"What the- my clothes!" She yells as she realizes she isn't wearing her dress, it's a big black t-shirt that she's wearing.

"That's mine, looks cute on you!" King exclaims, playfully.

Her chest starts rising rapidly as her breathing becomes heavy, she looks at him in disgust, "What did you do to me?" She shouts at him in pure anger, and her eyes become watery.

"Calm down-"

"Why am I in your clothes?" She asks, her body trembling tremendously.

"Who- who changed my clothes?" Words leave her mouth in an almost inaudible voice.

All the worst scenarios are knocking on the door of her mind, she is on the verge of losing it.

"Because you said you can't sleep in that dress," King states, his eyes showing no emotion at all.

"When did I say that?" She speaks in a low voice, asking herself.

"Why I can't remember anything- the last thing I remember, I- I was sharing a drink with Hannah and Ty and-"

"We danced?" She looks into space trying to recall what happened. The more she is trying the more her head is aching.

"And then I woke up," She says at last.