CHAPTER 56

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"He kidnapped her," Harry spats as Tyler makes his way into his room. Tyler's mind is already occupied with something else, he smashes the report on his desk and turns to leave.

Harry gawks his ignorant behaviour, "Dylan kidnapped Rose, Tyler!" He yells and that's when Tyler's feet stop.

"What?" Another wave of shock clouds Tyler, he speaks as he turns to face Harry.

"Yes, he's going crazy and-" Harry huffs sharply.

"Mark my words, that girl is poisonous-"

"Shut the fuck up, she's innocent!" His words offended Tyler. He glares at him, daring him to say another word.

"He kidnapped her, and you're saying she's the one at fault?! Are you fucking kidding me?" He bawls at him, but it wasn't just what Harry said. What he saw earlier is backing up his rage at the moment.

"Where is she?" Tyler questions him after a few seconds of silence, to which Harry clenches his jaw. "I don't know, must be in the kitchen or crying in her room, I have no idea!" Harry spats in frustration. He's enough with the disrespect thrown at him.

"Fuck him," Tyler curses underneath before storming out. He walks to her room when a better plan invades his mind, he smirks at the thought of it.

She isn't here, he glimpses before heading towards the kitchen. The sweet memories he made with Hannah rushes in, he smiles sadly. He never thought Hannah would be capable of cheating on him, but what's fuming him more is the person she's having fun with. Out of everyone else, him!? He thinks.

But somewhere in his heart, he's glad she chose him over anyone else. Tyler would've given anyone else a quick death but for him, he has other plans in store. He deserves nothing but the same suffering that Tyler went through, and Tyler is awfully ready to punish him.

Tyler's wicked thoughts halt as Rose's fallen face comes in front of his eyes, he watches as she grabs the tray off the shelf and walks towards him unknowingly.

As she gets closer and notices someone's presence, she looks up, meeting his eyes. Her lips part in shock and her eyes tear up.

"Tyler," She whimpers softly, her hands start trembling and so does the tray she's holding. Before it falls, Tyler gets a grip of it and takes it away from her. He smashes it on the shelf after heading in the kitchen, "Hey, what are you doin-"

"Shut up," Tyler cuts off the kitchen manager, who looks at him with baffled eyes.

Tyler gently holds crying Rose's arms and takes her to a solitary room. "Tyler, Joseph..." Rose breaks down.

"He killed him," She looks at him with blurry eyes. She is disheartened and hurt, he can see it. But the news didn't affect him, he was angry to see her sad.

"Listen to me very carefully, Rose," Tyler speaks with serenity in his voice as he wipes her tears.

"I know what he's done and trust me, he'll pay for it-"

"I can't go back home, I-I can't meet my friends, Tyler," Rose cries out. All the tears she's been blocking up until now, stream down her eyes. She's terrified and feels like a prisoner. But what is her mistake?

"You will go back home, and you'll hang out with your friends, I promise you," Tyler's determination was evident in his voice.

"But I want you to be strong here," He cups Rose's red face into her big palms, making her look at him. He passes an assuring look, "I promise, I am here,"