CHAPTER 41

=================================================

A/N: Happy New Year, readers. 

=================================================

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Stop shouting."

"Tyler!" Rose cries out. Tears gush out of her eyes, she feels relieved after seeing him.

"Not so soon, bitch." The driver yells at her, thrusting the gun on her head even more.

"How about we-"

"Take one more step and I will kill her!" He yells at him as Tyler starts walking towards them.

"Fine," Tyler mockingly throws his hands into the air. 

 "But don't you think you should at least introduce yourself?"

"Let us go." He speaks, trying to stay calm and praying for his men to arrive sooner.

Tyler stares at him, from the look on his face it is crystal clear that he isn't even one per cent afraid of him and his talks. 

"LET US GO, I SAID!"

"You want to go, go; Rose is staying." He states, more liking spilling facts.

"She isn't going anywhere!"

"Then so you are." The driver grunts at his easiness, feeling helpless and angry at the same time. He can't kill Rose, there is a reason, unknown to them, that their boss needs her alive.

More men start appearing out of the woods, their familiar outfits brightens Rose's eyes. All black.

They stand uniformly behind Tyler, "You can't escape."

"I will take her down with me." He replies.

"I don't think your boss would like that, would he?" Tyler smirks; the driver clutches hard on Rose, she yelps in pain. 

He is right, he can hurt her but killing is not an option. 

"Okay, enough." The new familiar voice echoes from behind. Before the driver could turn around to see the new face, he got shot into his right leg.

He screams in pain and falls to the ground, Rose gets away from him immediately and turns around. She already knew the belonger of the voice, but put all her energy to walk towards him.

Her eyes fix on his bandaged shoulder for a few seconds before she meets his eyes.

"You," Leaves her mouth. She blinks, darkness begins to engulf her sight but this time she didn't fight it, she knows she is safe now. After each blink, the blackness grows; her mind and her body are already giving up.

"Rose," His muffled voice reaches her ears, "You are safe now." With her blurry vision, she watches him coming towards her.

Rose wobbles, tries hard to balance herself, "KING!" Tyler yells as more enemies come into the picture.

"Shit-" These last words outstretches Rose before she loses her consciousness, although she never gets into contact with the ground, rather two strong arms protected her.

-

"Tyler..." Rose whispers, her eyes are still closed. She gulps, "Ty?" She calls out for him again.

"He is not here." A familiar voice reaches her ears, "King?" She whispers acknowledging him.

She grunts, trying to open her eyes but the pain all over her body rushes in first. Pushing herself up with the help of her weakened arms, she exhales deeply as she slowly opens her eyes.