CHAPTER 58

The next day, at night...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hannah is busy packing her stuff up. While humming a romantic song, she puts a few packs of protection in her purse. All this time, she couldn't help but smile at all the lustful things she had planned to do with him.

"Going somewhere?" Tyler's raspy voice outstretches Hannah's ears. She swiftly turns to face him with a smile, "Yes, I told you about it."

"I'm going to Venice with my friends." She smiles brightly as she approaches him.

"For how long?" He asks when Hannah engulfs him in her arms.

"Just five days." She places a kiss on his lips after pulling apart, but Tyler doesn't let her go. He stares at her beautiful smile, thinking about how easily she can lie to him.

Tyler grabs the back of her neck and pulls her close, "Oh, someone's in a mood-" Tyler shuts Hannah up and wildly kisses her. His hand snakes inside her loose top before he roughly squeezes her waist.

Without breaking the kiss, he shoves Hannah to the wall and hovers over her. Killing any distances they had. "Tyler," Hannah whispers nervously, but Tyler immediately collides his lips on hers, devouring every last space of her mouth.

Hannah moans slightly when his hands travel to her breasts, he pinches the tip of them before squeezing, a little harshly. Hannah was enjoying Tyler's rough actions, he's never been like this.

Hannah's hands travel down to unbutton his pants. Tyler gets rid of her top too, he places pleasure-driven kisses and hickeys all over her neck and below her collarbone.

Electrified leashes attack Hannah's abdomen when Tyler's hand teasingly jogs down. He unhooks her bra before fiercely sucking her juicy jubblies. He slightly bites the tips of it while removing her briefs. Without giving any room to the invading thoughts, he waters the frustration piling up inside Hannah as he rubs her clit generously. Hannah whimpers in the pleasure of satisfaction as he goes on with his acts for several minutes, with his smooth assaults continuing at her boobies.

He stops suddenly, Hannah opens her eyes and glares at him with her breathing going heavy.

"I didn't know you like it rough, Han," He says before throwing her on his shoulder and driving her to the bed. He spanks her and squeezes her butt harshly before throwing her on the bed.

He hovers over her, tucks both of her hands above her head and grabs her neck. Controlling her gaze, he stretches her face to his convenience and bites her lower lips before kissing her dominantly.

Hannah was confused, but she couldn't concentrate on her thoughts given the trail of pleasure her body has been receiving.

Tyler licks and sucks her boobs wildly, while his grip tightens around her hands, making her turn on even more. He meets her eyes, "I am breaking up with you."

"Wha-"

"Fuck that bastard, I do not care-" Tyler inhales sharply as he again grabs her neck, "Like you didn't care about us." He meets her lips and kisses her softly. His thumb makes big circles on her jaw as he deepens the kiss. His fingers go down again, ramping her skin with pleasures she never felt before.

"I love you," He whispers in her ear while rubbing the entrance of her vertical lips, gradually increasing the pressure.

"You're mine for the night, Han." His grip firms on her neck as inserts two of his fingers inside her. Hannah involuntarily opens her mouth, Tyler kisses her again. He never wanted to get over the taste of her lips, a tear escaped one of his eyes.