CHAPTER 34

DYLAN'S POV

"Rose!?" Tyler's loud voice murders the silences right after he storms into my room.

Hannah follows him behind, he looks genuinely concerned for her.

"You need to stay low," The man in white commanded him.

"King, she was drugged, the traces are almost gone but yes, she was drugged." The doctor declares, "She is still weak, don't let her do anything sweaty for now, she'll be alright."

"Here," His assistant hands me a tiny envelope, "Give her these if the headache won't go away."

"Farewell, I wish good health for you,"

"Thank you," I speak, bowing my head slightly.

I watch as the doctor and his assistant depart; as I thought, she was drugged.

Who could do it? I look at the other two people standing in my room, meeting my eyes with Hannah, she blinks rapidly.

Could it be her?

"YOU!" Tyler yells as he takes a few steps towards me, "YOU DRUGGED MY ROSE?" Did he just say my Rose?

As much as I want to rip his tongue apart for the word choices he's been doing, I stay calm, for her.

"Stay low, you idiot,"

"Why did you-"

"I don't want anyone near her right now, get out, I'm right beside you."

"What the-"

"Let's go, Ty," Hannah holds his arm as she speaks softly near his ear, making sure to not let out any noise.

The couple gets out after throwing death glares at me.

What, they're gonna kill me with those? Bunch of kids!

I put the medicine on the table and sat beside her.

Every second feels so long, when are you going to open your eyes?

Did I go too far? 

It was my fault, you knew nothing about last night, yet I chose to behave like that.

"Please forgive me, Rose,"

You would never believe what happened last night, I wish you'll remember it, someday!

~

"No sign of them yet," I speak through the phone, scanning the club around.

"They will be there tonight, just stay alert-" Harry pauses for a while, "And try not to make a scene."

I scoff, "Not doing it for the first time, old man!" He really thinks I'm a kid, how lame.

"Yeah, yeah, but-"

"Bye, you're ruining my night!" I hang up the phone before spatting.

"Woah-"

"Hey-" Rose?

"I've been searching for you," She says, spilling more drink on my shoes. "Hey-" I yell, I just got the pair yesterday and she'll ruin them in no time.

"You deserve this- who-" She sips on her drink. Wait a minute, is she drunk?

She wobbles a little, I reflexively hold her into my arms so she won't fall.

"Oh, you're tough," She says as she presses my biceps.

"No, I'm precisely gentle in fact," I reply, a smirk forming on my face.