Chapter 4: Asmodeus, the Noble Demon

Start from the beginning

It looked to be an extremely huge, manta ray-like creature with purple skin and a metallic body alongside some form of skull on the centre as well as what can be described as eyes on both of its wings.

And it is flying above them, covering everything in a deep shadow as it fly over them and towards what can be described as a castle.

"My castle...." Numa said as he then looked at the soldier with a steel-like gaze, "Alert every soldier on the whereabouts of... whatever that thing is. Understand?"

"Y-yes sir..." The soldier saluted before he runs off.

"As for you who are still working, with me now." Numa said as he then grasp his spear as some of his Northern soldiers all stand at attention with him, "Time to show these beasts the consequences of facing against the North."
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the castle where countless nobles, politicians, civilians and counselors, were all watching the large manta-like creature continue to be floating up into the sky, above them in the courtyard.

One of them appears to be a girl wearing a dark blue dress and having a braided blue hair, pink eyes and is holding a blue flower in her hand, gripping it at how scared she is.

And she is looking absolutely frightened at the flying monster above them, staring at them with its disturbing looking skull-like face.

"Princess Violet!"

The girl heard someone calling to see Numa, alongside some of the soldiers, were all approaching her.

"Numa..." Violet said as she and Numa hugged each other as they sigh in relief.

"Violet. Is there a problem here? About that... thing in the sky." Numa said to her.

"No... Not yet, at least. But it is still up there, staring us with its... face, I think?" Violet explained, still feeling unnerved the monster's skull-like appearance.

"Well, regardless. I am here now. Just to cover while we handle whatever that-"

"MY PRINCE! LOOK UP INTO THE SKY! IT'S DOING SOMETHING!"

Numa then heard a soldier called him out before looking up at the giant flying manta ray.

It's skull-like face is starting to open it's mouth as it's eyes glowed.

The soldiers all start their respective weapons as Numa ready his spear while Violet, alongside the majority of the civilians, were all running away as they take cover.

Suddenly, the mouth of the skull is finally opened before it shoots out a beam of energy straight to the courtyard as everyone cover their eyes at how bright the beam is.