Sixth date

After you left Bruce's office you found yourself sitting on the side of the balcony with Daisy laying behind you, panting in the sun while you looked out at the lake dreamily. You had your legs dangling off the side, and sat outside of the living room. You had left the door open a crack so she could go in and out to go grab a drink if she wanted to.
When it was time for supper, you groaned knowing you had to go back inside and made your way in beating everyone to the table, so you worked on your word search while you waited.
"Try this for a change" Bruce was suddenly beside you with a cross word, and he set it in front of you. "I like them, I find it helps"
"Thank you Bruce" you gave a smile and he nodded before going to take his seat. You quickly opened it and saw it was brand new, and started on it immediately.
"There's my girl" you heard Bucky say softly as he sat beside you.
"How was training?" you barely looked up while filling out the words quickly.
"I kicked that punks ass" he smirked proudly.
"There's always tomorrow ya jerk" Steve sat beside him.
"So where were you hiding this afternoon, I went looking for you by the pool" Loki asked, looking at you pointedly.
"Listening to music on the balcony with Daisy" you gave a soft smile. "Were you looking for cuddle time as a kitty again?"
"Perhaps" he grinned at the glare he was getting from Bucky.
"I reviewed the idea's that you had given to Bruce. Why don't you come down to the lab more often?" Tony asked, making you blush.
"I'm more just an agent than a brain" you looked down.
"You were top of the dean's list in school, I think you're smarter than you give yourself credit for" Tony shrugged. "And you're not an agent, not anymore" he reminded you and you gave a soft nod. Nat, Wanda and Vision thankfully came into the room at that point, obviously already cleaned up after their mission.
"Data is in the office, reports were done on the way back and emailed" Nat gave Bruce a kiss on the cheek before sitting down.
"Any issues?" Steve asked gently.
"None, dead base as promised" Wanda nodded. "There was barely any guards"
"I have one of my university exams tomorrow, so I have to go to school in the morning" Peter looked at Pietro.
"I'll drive you" Pietro offered. "I don't mind waiting for you. Always lots of pretty girls to look at" he grinned.
"Thanks man" Peter blushed. "We can stop by and see Aunt May after too"
"How about I drive both of you, I can keep Pietro company" Happy offered.
"Sure" Peter smiled, and Pietro's face fell a bit.
"But I was planning on seeing if I could talk to the pretty girls" he spoke with his accent coming out thickly.
"I won't bring you down" Happy argued and you giggled a little to yourself while the girls all gave knowing smiles.
The conversation flowed easily for the rest of the meal, and you tried not to think too much about your date with Bucky tonight. You didn't want Loki or Wanda in your head while you were thinking about what happened last night.
"The infection has gone down significantly, I'm confident tomorrow I can take the IV out" Doctor Cho informed you as you were finishing supper. "I'd rather you rested for another week or so to get your strength back up however" she added a little loudly.
"We don't mess around with health, if that's what you recommend, we will follow it" Tony promised.
"Especially after the mess she came back in" Steve nodded.
"Good, at least someone listens to me" she looked at you pointedly.
"I just miss going for my runs" you admitted.
"You can walk, and build up to it" she spoke gently. "But not right away. The pills will make you sleepy too" she warned you.

Once you made it to the living room, you didn't second guess where your spot was. Bucky took your IV pole and put it behind the couch as you sat in the middle and he put his arm around your shoulders as Tony put the movie on for everyone.
You sat forward excitedly, almost dancing in your seat and heard Steve and Bucky give small chuckles as you mouthed the words to the songs as the movie went. You sat back in the couch more and snuggled into Bucky when it got to some of the parts where you started to cry. You heard Nat, Wanda, and Pepper sniffle a bit, and Loki took the form of a cat and jumped up onto your lap and you just pulled him in close as he watched the movie intently. You scratched him behind the ears and gave him the same pats that you would Alpine when he would visit you. Once the movie was over Loki jumped off your lap gracefully and went back to his seat without a word taking his human form again.
"That was pretty good" Pepper admitted blowing her nose.
"Its one of those movies I think everyone needs to experience at least once" you looked over at her with a smile, and Tony was kissing her knuckles.
"You have good taste Newbie, didn't know you had it in you" Tony grinned.
"That was pretty powerful, I could feel her music in my heart" Wanda admitted.
"I know right?" you smiled fully. "It cuts you to the quick"
"It was fairly enjoyable, I'd be open to more movie selections from you" Loki shrugged. "Thank you for the cuddles"
"Anytime Lokitty" you teased and he paused looking at you with a smirk before he got up and left.
"I'm updating his name on our phones, that was a good one" Tony announced and you saw Loki pause for a moment before he finished leaving the room.
"Come on doll" Bucky stood up and held a hand out to you while people started leaving the room.
"Where you takin my girl?" Sam jokingly demanded.
"Back to her room for our date" Bucky grinned grabbing the IV pole and he followed behind you with Sam and Steve not far away.
"Night everyone" you called over your shoulder, walking at a leisurely pace back to your room.