First time together**

Bucky didn't need directions back, confirming your suspicions that he memorized the way to your special spot. You had no intention of changing it, and were happy that you had finally shared it with someone. You did feel a bit exhausted after staying awake most of the day, but you weren't willing to close your eyes yet. You wanted to spend every second you could with Bucky, implanting the memories with him in your brain for a long time to come. When he was halfway to the compound he reached over and took your hand and gave it a soft squeeze, making you look at him with a gentle smile. You appreciated that you didn't always need words around him, it was comfortable.
"I don't think Daisy needs her walk tonight" he spoke gently as he parked the truck back in its spot.
"She seems a little tuckered out to be honest" you smiled, biting your bottom lip.
"Looks like I get you to myself tonight in bed" he teased.
"You know she won't let you go that far" you giggled.
"She does love her comforts" he chuckled.
"She gets that honestly" you grinned taking off your seat belt. Bucky jumped out of the truck and ran around to open your door. You slipped out and Daisy groaned before getting up and jumping out.
"I like your comforts too" he winked at you. "They look amazing on you"
"You haven't even seen them all" you teased touching him softly on the chest as he walked backwards towards the front door.
"I have every intention of seeing them all on you" he chuckled, looking so confident in himself. "I'm really looking forward to seeing tonight's"
"I'll have to choose something special if you're going away for a few days" you smiled more to yourself, knowing exactly what you wanted to wear.
"You're killing me" he stopped at the door and leaned against it, and leaning down to kiss you softly on the lips. "I'll go get changed"
"I'll see you soon" you winked walking past him as he opened the door and walked to your room with Daisy travelling shortly behind you.

When you got to your room you went directly to your closet and got undressed choosing a sapphire blue short lace negligee and a pair of skimpy lace panties that matched in color. You turned to look in the mirror to make sure that you could see the curve of your ass sticking out the bottom slightly. You fixed your hair, then walked out and went to take off your makeup in the bathroom. You heard the balcony door open and a small meow. You came out of the bathroom and peeked over to see Bucky in his thin grey shorts. You took in a breath and strode out confidently as possible, and peeked over to see Bucky's reaction and you weren't disappointed.
His jaw went slack as he sat up on the bed quickly watching your every move "Fuck" he groaned biting slightly on his knuckles. You couldn't help but smirk to yourself, and bit your bottom lip as you crawled onto the bed, and you knew he could see your panties and he muttered the word fuck again.
"Doll, you've got me at my limit" he warned you.
"So no snuggles?" you looked at him from under your eyelashes.
"I'm trying to be a gentleman" he kept looking you up and down.
"I just want my boyfriend for tonight" you crawled over to him and sat on his lap, proud of the fact that you could feel his erection pressing against you.
"We have to be careful, you're still getting your strength back" he looked at you lustfully, his eyes darkened as he continued to study your face.
"You know what I want?" you rubbed yourself slightly against him.
"Please tell me" his voice went a little deeper.
"Kisses" you leaned down claiming his lips. It was like a dam broke, and his hands pulled on your hips encouraging you to move your hips against him. His arm came up your back, and he started tipping you backwards, not moving his lips from yours until you were flat on your back. He started to kiss down your neck, nipping at the skin. You could feel his muscles flexing under your hands as they travelled up and down his back, he moved his hips to settle between your legs as he started to rest more of his weight on top of you. You felt him move slowly to your breasts, seeming timid to move the material away, but you weren't having any of it. You loved the way his skin felt against yours. You wrapped your legs around him and expertly rolled him onto his back. You grabbed the bottom of your negligee and pulled it off and he groaned sitting up, palming at one breast while his mouth covered the other. You ran your hands through his hair, just enjoying the experience. You had never been so brave before, but you knew all you wanted was him and his touches for now. The barrier of fabric and lace was too much for tonight. He moved his mouth to the other breast while his vibranium hand came up and started playing softly with your other nipple. His flesh hand went down to coax you to move your hips against him, to which you gladly obliged. He slowly made his way back up to kiss you on the lips again and he turned you, so you were back on your back again. He seemed to relax a bit more giving you more of his body weight and you reveled in it. You ran your nails up and down his back as he continued to ravish your mouth.
"Fuck, I'm at my limit doll" he pulled back.
"No limits for tonight" you pulled on his shoulders slightly, and he didn't need much more prompting before he started kissing you again. "Just you and me" you whispered as he pulled away for a moment. Your skin felt alive, and your insides felt like there were butterflies everywhere.
"You're so fuckin perfect" he leaned down to nuzzle between your breasts again. You almost purred as he started teasing your nipples again, and you felt his flesh hand reach down between your legs feeling the dampness of your panties and he toyed softly with your clit while he went back up to kiss you hungrily on the lips. You let out a small cry as he flicked your clit and he swallowed it easily with his lips. "I need your words" he pulled back, his voice deep and gravelly.
"Yes please" you nodded, biting your bottom lip as he started kissing a trail down your neck pausing to toy with your breasts again before he started making his way down your stomach. You could feel him leaving small kiss marks in his wake as he moved. His hands slipped under your panties on the sides and pulled them down slowly, almost as though he was giving you the option to back out. As soon as they were completely off, he threw them to the side off of the bed to lay with your negligee and he gave your lips a soft lick and you let out a long moan. You felt his tongue part between your lips and you felt and him moan in appreciation before he went to start working figure eights around your clit starting out slowly. As you started crying out, feeling your orgasm coming on quickly with his ministrations he would go faster and moan deep in his chest. You bucked your hips against him slightly, trying to edge him on, and he wrapped his vibranium arm across your hips, essentially locking you in place. With his flesh hand he inserted one finger and pumped it a few times before going with a second finger as well. You let out another cry and felt his teeth gently brush against your clit and you knew you were almost done for. He curved his fingers inside of you, hitting your sweet spot, and you threw back your head crying out in ecstasy. He moved his fingers in and out of you slowly, still toying with your overly sensitive clit until you rode out your high.
"Fuck" you sighed.
"Too much?" he started kissing his way back up your body.
"I've never had that done before" you flushed.
"That's a crime" he looked at you scandalized.
"We are not done" you said resolutely.
"I wouldn't dream of it" he chuckled as he started nipping at your breasts again.
"I want your words too" you licked your lips as you pushed him onto his back.
"Yes please" he nodded as you straddled him and started kissing him hungrily. You could taste yourself on his lips, but didn't care. His kisses were the best, and all that mattered. You moved a hand down and started palming at his erection through his shorts and he moaned deep in his chest. Without moving your lips from his, you put your hands on either side of his shorts and gently started pulling down and he lifted his hips to give you better access. You pulled away from the kiss, getting his shorts all the way off, only to join your clothes on the floor. You kissed a trail down the side of his neck, leaving small kiss marks, while you used his precum to help you with slowly pumping his shaft. His erection was massive in your hand. You took a moment to leave a kiss mark or two on his chest before kissing your way down his abs and then finally getting to where you had intended. You slowly took him into your mouth, twisting your tongue around the tip, then pulled him out of your mouth long enough to lick the entire underside slowly. You could hear him let out several moans as you continued to pump his shaft and suck and lick around the tip more. He started bucking his hips against your mouth, so you hallowed out your cheeks and let him continue while you didn't miss a beat to continue sucking and licking him as much as you could. He suddenly pulled you from under the shoulders and started pulling you up to him and he started kissing you hungrily.
"Last time, words?" he asked, his voice almost impossibly deeper while his eyes were so darkened in lust you wanted to get lost in them.
"Yes please" you nodded your head, and he pushed you onto your back again, lining himself up with your center. He pushed in slowly, grunting a bit. You wrapped your arms around him, and started sucking on the sweet spot on his neck, trying to get used to his size without complaint. The man was huge, you let out a little bit of a moan as you bottomed out and he hungrily started kissing your lips again. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and bucked slightly against him trying to get him to move.
"Are you okay?" he whispered, pulling back from the kiss, placing his hand on your cheek worriedly.
"Better than okay" you grinned, leaning forward to kiss him again. He started moving slowly, and you felt like you were in a sea of those butterflies that he gave you. You couldn't believe it was you that he chose to be with. You enjoyed the feeling of unity as he continued to move slowly within you. He continued to kiss you with wild abandon while he thrust in and out slowly making you cry out as your orgasm started to build. He started kissing down your neck, and nipping at your collar bone before going back up to capture your lips. You moved your hands and nails up and down his back, just enjoying the feeling of his muscles flexing under your palms. You didn't want the moment to ever end. You felt his one hand move down to your already sensitive clit and he started playing with it while he kissed you and started moving faster within you. You couldn't help the moans or cries that escaped your lips as he continued his ministrations. You threw back your head as an orgasm hit you heard and cried out. He quickly drowned out the sound with his lips again, however continued to thrust within you going a little faster. You thought you were going to drown in pleasure as he continued, your walls fluttering around him making him grunt slightly and then you heard him moan your name. You knew you were done for. If that was the last sound you would ever hear in your life, it would be the most beautiful sound in the world to you. You felt another orgasm oncoming, and he started to move faster within you, starting to lose his rhythm. He kissed you hard as you felt the orgasm snap again, and you couldn't believe that was three in one night, you knew your legs would be like jelly in the morning. You felt him release inside of you and he moaned your name again, thrusting a few more times before he stopped and rested his head between your breasts for a moment. You relished in having his full weight on top of you and played in his hair while you felt your orgasm still going, and he was still inside of you. He finally shifted some of his weight off of you while he pulled out, and you could see the sweat on his brow as he looked at you worriedly.
"Are you okay?" he whispered.
"That was the best thing I've ever experienced" you giggled. He broke out in a grin and leaned up to kiss you softly on the lips again.
"Same here" he pulled away with a cheeky grin. "I told you there was nothing wrong with you" he leaned down to kiss you on the breasts again and you gave another giggle.
"This isn't the only time this is happening right?" you asked, the butterflies stilling for a moment while you worried.
"God, no. Now that I've experienced it, rather than dreaming of it, I'll have you as often as you let me" he kissed your lips to seal the promise.
"You have full permission anytime Sarge" you winked, and he licked his top lip before biting on the bottom one.
"Is that a promise?" his voice got deeper.
"It's a promise" you nodded biting your bottom lip. He leaned down claiming your lips again, almost hungrily while he deepened the kiss and you felt him start to move to the side and pull you with him.
"You might need a nap, I'm not done with you yet" he whispered in your ear and you couldn't help another giggle. You pushed on him slightly so he was laying on his back, and curled into him while he pulled the blanket over both of you. You were so used to putting your clothes back on quickly, but this felt nice. It was intimate, and you were glad you were sharing this moment with him.