The drop off

Bucky was quick to bring the empty bowl of fruit downstairs, after putting his masks back on, his boxers, and a pair of blue pajama bottoms. He brought Daisy outside and you giggled to yourself as you slipped out of bed and put on a pair of panties and a light blue negligee with your white robe on top. You padded your way down the stairs and hummed happily as you got to the kitchen, to see Bucky standing outside with Alpine on his shoulder and trying to coax Daisy to go faster. You quickly made yourself some tea, and checked your phone to see you had a new email. You opened it up and saw it was from Tony, asking that Bucky bring the evidence and the gun to the airport tomorrow for them to look over everything before they pulled you from the mission. You knew this was the final step before the arrest.

"Doll?" Bucky came back inside and Daisy ran into the living room, seeming to love her new surroundings.
"Just making some tea" you gave a small smile. "Can you watch this for me while I go use the restroom?" you gave a hopeful look.
"Sure doll" he nodded and you ran to use the main floor bathroom. You heard Bucky pouring your hot water into a mug, and then he went to a second mug. You came back out after washing your hands and Bucky brought both mugs into the living room.
"You have a mission tomorrow" you spoke softly as you sat down on the couch and he quickly sat beside you.
"I have a mission everyday, and that's to come home to my loving fiance and smother her with all my love" he gave you a grin.
"Tony wants all the evidence brought to the airport tomorrow" you let him know gently.
"This really is almost the end of the mission" he mused to himself and grabbed your puzzle book that you both had been working on, and he opened it up. You curled up into his side as you both started working on it together.
"If its Clint, can you tell him I said hi?" you asked hopefully.
"Of course" he chuckled. "I'll even tell him you sent a hug, but I'm not giving it to him" he added slyly.
"You should hug him, he likes hugs" you smirked and he chuckled.

When you both got up in the morning, you hurried downstairs to start packing Bucky's bag for the day, including the gun and evidence from the basement, the external drives, and of course the most important thing, his lunch. You started prepping breakfast after making your tea, and Bucky's coffee. Once you were satisfied, you called out to Bucky before going outside and setting the small table.
"Good morning! I was starting to wonder if you were coming out" Laura looked over the fence as you put the plates down.
"Good morning Laura" you smiled happily. "How are you today?" you asked quickly.
"Good, Dean had to go into work early this morning" she shrugged. You saw Bucky come out with the two mugs, one with coffee and one with tea and he gave a quick smirk.
"Good morning Laura" he looked over at her and gave a wave once he put the mugs down.
"Good morning James" she gave a broad smile. "It looks like your little mama already made your breakfast" she grinned. "I'll leave you two to it" she turned and walked away.
"See you in a bit" you called to her.
"She's right, my little mama here made me a very delicious breakfast" Bucky looked at you, and you could feel the hunger in his gaze.
"You just had me last night" you giggled.
"I'd have you again anytime" he winked.
"Eat your eggs before they get cold, silly" you sat down and got comfortable in your chair. Daisy barked and ran out into the garden, grabbing her ball's and bringing them back one by one and putting them at Bucky's feet. He was already happily eating his eggs, and didn't want to get his hands dirty with throwing the ball. You nibbled on your bacon, and smiled at him gently while you continued to eat.
"What are you thinking about, my rose?" he whispered to you.
"I'm thinking of all the naughty things I'm going to do when you get home tonight, if you're on time" you leaned forward whispering to him.
"I do like your appetite for food and other things" he smirked.
"It's just you, I'm addicted" you winked at him. "I liked last nights treat"
"I'll have to bring you a snack more often" he chuckled and finished his eggs and went to eat his bacon.
"You are a snack" you whispered with a giggle. You saw him flush a little bit, it had been a while since you had spoken to him like that. "I packed you a bag, and your lunch" you warned him. "Don't forget it" you looked pointedly at him before taking some of the strawberries from the center of the table and started munching on them.
"I won't" he promised. "I'll call the boys and tell them to expect me to be late" he added softly.
"Just for fun, let me call them" you licked your lips. "I'll tell them I'm making you late" you teased. You felt a wave of nausea hit you, and you stood up quickly and ran inside barely making it to the main floor bathroom. You heard Bucky sigh before you got completely away, and he started to clean everything up.
You were in the bathroom for a few minutes, giving your morning offerings again, losing all of your breakfast, when you heard the door open and you looked up to see Bucky standing there with a rolled up towel. He crouched down on the floor and placed it under your knees. He pulled off your mask grabbing a damp washcloth from the counter and gently wiping your face with it. He got down on the floor and started rubbing your back, trying to get the muscles to relax a little. You couldn't hold back anymore and rested your forehead on the seat and let the frost butterflies come out, giving a small whine.
"It won't be much longer doll, maybe we can get Loki do the spell again" Bucky looked at you worriedly.
"I'll be okay, I should've been experiencing this all along" you whispered.
"I don't have long to go make the drop" Bucky looked at the time.
"You need to go" you looked at him. He frowned a bit and rinsed your mask under the tap.
"Don't go outside, just go upstairs and use your second mask for today. Don't get out of bed unless you are feeling better" he added. You called back your butterflies and stood up unsurely. Bucky put his arm under your shoulders and helped you get back up onto your feet and led you back upstairs to bed and tucked you back into bed.
"I'm going to clean everything up before I go" he decided.
"No, I'll get it" you shook your head. "Not to worry. I'll be fine in a few hours" you promised.
"I already brought everything in the house" he promised. "Call me if you need me for anything at all" he looked at you worriedly.
"Bucky, baby, don't worry. I'm fine" you nuzzled under the comforter. He kissed your forehead before going to the bathroom to get another cold washcloth to put on your forehead.
"I'm just a phone call away doll, or if you can't manage it, text me" Bucky reminded you.
"Stop worrying about me" you gave a small smile. "I'm in the right place"
"I love you" he gave you a quick kiss on the lips before he quickly retreated. He didn't want to leave, but knew that he had to.