Reviewing schematics

"On your left" Steve's voice called again as he passed you the following morning. You had insisted to Bucky that you wanted a good morning run. You felt a hand slap you on the behind moments later and a chuckle from Bucky.
"Give it up you fossils, she hasn't had her coffee yet, or else she would kick both your asses" Sam called at them. Both of you were panting, and had been around the track over three times already. "Alright, listen up, after this next lap, we have to go in for a coffee. I need some water" Sam looked at you. You grinned, your legs were already feeling like jelly.
"So lets be clear, you're giving up first" you panted.
"You win" he shook his head.
"How was the date?" you grinned at him.
"Maria is amazing" he slowed his pace. "She agreed to meet with me again next Friday" he admitted. "She even let me hold her hand" he grinned from ear to ear.
"Scandalous" you giggled. "Hand holding on the first date? Oh, you're so wild"
"Gimme a break, its been a while" he admitted.
"Did you kiss her?" you were both walking at this point.
"I panicked" he seemed to flush a bit. "I wanted to, but she's so perfect"
"You need to up your game" you shook your head as you both went to head up the stairs. You purposely stopped as you heard Steve say on your left and stepped out onto the track. Bucky came to abrupt stop. You leaned up on your tip toes and kissed Bucky softly on the lips. "As you were soldier" you winked and put more sway into your hips as you walked up the stairs with Sam chuckling at the look of surprise on Bucky's face that went to a huge smile.
"You have that man wrapped around your finger" Sam said as you both walked through the balcony door.
"It's a mutual thing" you giggled. "Did you see what he bought me?" you turned and proudly showed your necklace hanging between your breasts.
"I was there with Tinman and Steve when he bought it. He was so excited" Sam grinned. "He has good taste"
"He really does, I can't get over it" you admitted. "I normally just buy the cheap stuff" you added.
"Let the man spoil his girl" Sam chuckled as you both went into the kitchen. Happy grinned and looked at your necklace for a moment.
"Its beautiful" he smiled at you. "Here's your coffee, I heard you coming up the steps" he passed you a coffee while Sam grabbed a bottle of water first, before going to make himself a coffee. "Catch your breath, but then I want my morning song" Happy chuckled as you took a seat. Sam passed you a bottle of water that you drank down quickly before you took a moment to sip your coffee. You sighed happily and sat back. "Let me check my list" you pulled out your phone and Sam smiled at the new photo that was a selfie from the two of you at Coney Island. You turned on "I could use a love song" by Maureen Morris. Sam sat down sipping his coffee as you sang.
"You do love your love songs" Happy chuckled as you took a small break to sip your coffee again. You followed all the notes and towards the end you giggled as you felt a kiss on the back of your neck and a pair of arms snaked around you.
"I'll be your love song" Bucky whispered in your ear.
"You already are" you cooed nuzzling back into him. He let go after a few minutes and went to make himself a coffee while Happy finished up cooking. You sipped your coffee looking over the edge of your cup looking at him up and down and taking it all in. "You are looking pretty handsome this morning" he liked his grey sweat pants and his sweaty white t-shirt.
"You wearing rose glasses?" Sam quipped.
"I think someone needs a shower, but it shouldn't be alone" you winked at Bucky who almost dropped his coffee cup. You smiled proudly and gave a small giggle.
"I could make that happen" he grinned ear to ear.
"I imagine" you flushed and slid off your chair and went to grab some of the food that was ready already, and brought it out to the table seeing most of the team was already seated with the exception of Scott and Clint who were away for the weekend.
"What's the plan for today you guys?" you asked with a smile as you went to take your seat.
"Pietro and I are headed to Aunt May's for the weekend" Peter offered.
"Working on the game plan for Monday's raid" Tony looked up.
"No, you promised me the day honey" Pepper shook her head.
"I'm spending the day with Pepper" Tony corrected himself with a smile.
"Vision and I already went over the blueprints so we are headed on a date for the day" Wanda offered.
"Thor and I will be sparring, he thinks he can take me" Loki chuckled.
"I'm working on my painting" Steve offered.
"I'm spending the day with my beautiful dame, going over the base schematics" Bucky came out and sat with you.
"Maybe to make sure you actually do, you should stay in the living room" Sam grinned at Bucky who frowned a bit.
"That's a good idea. We can watch a movie after" you smiled happily and Bucky went back to a grin.
"Whatever you want doll" Bucky filled your plate before filling his again.
"I'm getting caught up on my stories after I drop the boys off" Happy sat down.
"We can drive ourselves" Peter started to argue.
"I wanted to drop off something to your Aunt May" he gave a shy smile. "She doesn't get enough flowers"
"Speaking of flowers, that looks beautiful" Nat pointed at the pendant around your neck.
"Isn't it? Bucky bought it for me" you gushed.
"That looks expensive" Loki grinned at you.
"I'm terrified something is going to happen to it" you bit your bottom lip. "Its so beautiful"
"I'd help you with going over the schematics, but Bruce and I have a date planned for today. We are going to the farmers market" Nat smiled.
"It should be relaxing" Bruce nodded.
"Of course, it will be. That's kind of romantic just going the two of you" you cooed.
"How was Coney Island?" Steve asked.
"It was so much fun! Bucky bear won me a bunch of teddy bears. We went through a haunted house, more like Bucky went through it, I didn't see much of it" you admitted. "I loved the Ferris wheel. The view was spectacular" you put your hand on top of Bucky's thigh.
"Did you get pictures?" Pepper asked quickly and you nodded proudly handing over your phone. "You two are so cute together" she smiled.
"That's all on him" you giggled as she handed back your phone. "We should go back as a team sometime"
"That could be a lot of fun" Pietro smiled excitedly.
The conversation went around the table for a little bit longer while everyone finished their breakfast, and talking about their plans for the day. You thought it was wonderful that everyone was taking time for themselves for a change. Bucky took your plate to the kitchen with a smirk, and you followed him in to refill your coffee. He turned quickly and pulled you close by the hips and gave you a swift kiss on the lips.
"I'm going to run out miss Daisy" you smiled, touching his cheek.
"I'll grab the schematics and I'll meet you in the living room, since we seem easily distracted" he teased.

By the time you came back from running Daisy out for her second pee of the morning, Bucky was waiting expectantly on the couch with the schematics on the table in front of him. Alpine was up on his shoulder looking around like he was the king of the room. You took a quick photo, thinking the pair of them were just too cute.
"Get over here beautiful" Bucky grinned and you almost skipped to the couch beside him. He pulled on your legs so they were over his lap, and lifted up the schematics so you could look at them more easily. He started pointing out what room you were expected to get the data from, and showed you the best way in and back out without getting caught. He took the time to show you where each of the team members would be, pointing out that he was going to be out front doing most of the offence. You wanted to pout a little, since you were so used to him being with you, but held back.
"I don't like you going in alone, so promise me that you'll be safe doll" he looked at you, gazing into your eyes.
"I'll have my head on a swivel Bucky bear. I'll be okay. I'm more worried about you" you admitted softly. "Make sure Stevie takes care of you"
"More like I'll be taking care of that punk" he teased. "As soon as we get the all clear, I'll come check on you if you aren't done yet"
"What if I finish early?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Head back to the jet, or whatever orders they give. Vision, Pietro, and Peter are going in for the hostages first. You never know, you might be needed there too" he shrugged, knowing that you wanted to help with them. "The data is vital to the mission" he added softly. "Bruce is going to go over the new gear with all of us tomorrow after Clint and Scott get back" he touched your cheek.
"Good, that's important to know how to use it" you nodded approvingly.
"So how about that shower?" he cocked an eyebrow and you giggled.
"We need to go over the data still, I don't have it memorized yet" you gave him a kiss softly on the lips.
"Alright" he sighed sitting back. You smirked mischievously and moved so you were sitting directly on his lap and he groaned, you could feel his erection growing quickly. You wiggled your butt a little on purpose, and started flipping through the pages trying to memorize everything to the best of your capabilities. You didn't want to leave anything to chance. Once in a while you felt Bucky kiss you on the back of your neck or your shoulders while you continued to go over the data. You wanted to make sure you took the easiest way in, and back out just in case things went south. You didn't want any more bullet holes considering your last recovery took so long.