Maternity clothes

Loki didn't waste time when he got to the lab and destroyed the device that Tony and Bruce had created, using his magic. He gave a satisfied smile as Bruce and Tony looked horrified.
"That took us weeks" Tony looked like he wanted to cry.
"You scared those poor darlings before they've even taken their first breath. Let me assure you, should you do so again, it won't be the machine I am destroying" Loki gave a malicious smile and turned on his heel before turning to walk out.
"Is that a threat?" Tony asked and Loki paused for a moment.
"It's a promise, my good man" Loki nodded and walked back towards the kitchen to grab you some more of the cupcakes you liked so much. He stopped at the lab on his way by again and looked in with a small smile. "We are almost out of cupcakes, please make sure to order in some more" he walked away and headed back to your room. He took out his phone and sent a group text message to Maria, Pepper, Wanda, and Nat saying he was going to be taking you shopping within the hour. He walked back into the suite and looked at Steve and Bucky expectantly. Steve was still holding your hand, while Bucky was pacing in the living room looking upset still.
"There there, Kitten. The machine has been handled, and I know for a fact that Tony and Bruce will not be experimenting again without dire consequences" Loki gave a smile. "Have a cupcake" he offered you the box.
"Loki, I'm not thinking about eating right now" you dipped your hand in the box anyways, and pulled out a cupcake and pulled off the paper and started eating it. Steve stood back and smirked to himself. "They scared my babies" you were licking at the frosting, and felt them moving around again.
"Now darling, you don't want to go upsetting them again. Eat your cupcake. What else would help?" he asked gently.
"Sex" you smirked looking at him.
"I'm not offering, however I think your soldier is a little too upset at the moment for that" Loki chuckled, knowing you were just teasing him.
"I can't believe those eggheads..." Bucky grumbled to himself, completely missing the conversation.
"You are missing the conversation Buck" Steve chuckled.
"Tell me kitten, what part of sex is it you like the best?" Loki asked, goading you on.
"What, what are we talking about?" Bucky clued in and looked over in surprise.
"She said sex would help calm her down" Loki gave a grin.
"We can do that" he started walking towards you with a grin on his face. "We need to get rid of the company" he looked pointedly at the door.
"I hate to tell you, soldier, but I've already summoned the ladies. We are going shopping" Loki announced and you pouted a little bit. He pulled out his phone and frowned a bit. "Maria has such colorful language about your father and about being on a mission. I daresay, she would make a sailor blush" he grinned.
"I'm going to come with you" Steve decided. "Couldn't hurt to have an extra set of eyes" he shrugged. "I'm going to head to my room and get my hat and glasses"
"I better go get our hats" Bucky sighed and headed into the bedroom.
"Are they really okay?" you looked at Loki, speaking in a whisper.
"They were only frightened. I soothed them, but now they feel your worry. It's best to keep your anxiety down, love" he gave a smile. You nodded in acknowledgement and continued to grab another cupcake not even thinking about it.
"Got it" Bucky came in and handed you your hat. You put your hair in a ponytail and put it through the back and secured the hat on your head.
"Are you sure you want to go out dressed like that?" Loki looked at you.
"What's wrong with my leggings and Bucky's t-shirt?" you flushed a bit.
"Nothing" he shook his head. "Didn't you bring back some of her dresses?" he looked to Bucky who nodded and gestured to the suitcase by the laundry room. Loki walked over and flipped open the suitcase and pulled out your yellow sundress and handed it to you. "It will be easier to get undressed this way" he gave a kind smile. You took it and went into the bedroom to change.
When you came out Loki was waiting by the door with Bucky beside him. You looked down at the front of the dress and saw your stomach protruding a bit.
"You look radiant" Loki smiled.
"You look beautiful, doll" Bucky held out his hand and you took it. "Just perfect" he held your hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed your knuckles.
"I didn't put on makeup" you flushed a bit.
"You don't need it, you are glowing" Bucky spoke softly in loving tones. "Loki got a text, the girls are waiting outside and taking one of the SUV's. We are taking another one"