Battle part 2

You met with a few more rogue agents as you went along the hallways. You dropped the binders each time to freeze them, then tie them up. The last agent you came against seemed ready for you. He was fairly large, and was carrying two large knives.
"Wow, are you trying to make up for something?" you looked at his crotch area on purpose. He lunged at you, and you felt one blade scrape across your cheek and another along your arm. You started using all over your knowledge from fighting in the ring to knock him onto his stomach. You saw one of the knives go through his shoulder as you stood on him with your knee in his back. He screamed out in pain and you could hear Bucky asking if you were okay through comms. "Bucky, focus" you responded quickly. "I'm okay" you grunted and went down and started tying up his legs. He kicked at you and you fell back, feeling some dirt get caked into some of your wounds. You growled a bit and let your ice whips out.
"Too scared to take me on your own?" he grinned. You let go of the ice whips and ran at him. You grabbed at the knife sticking through his shoulder and instead of pulling it out you started to turn it making him scream out in pain while you grunted with the effort. You could see his blood running down his front as he tried stabbing at you with the second knife. You easily deflected it, then kicked it out of his hand before you went and pulled out the second knife and threw it to the side. He went to make another kick at you, but you dodged it. You ran at him and found yourself back up on his shoulders again and you used some of t
he rope to try to choke him until he passed out. He tried banging himself up against the wall etc. but you held on until he teetered forward and passed out. You took the rope and tied up his hands and feet before calmly picking up the binders again.
"Y/N?" Steve's voice came through all the sudden.
"Captain?" you asked gently.
"The hostages are all out, the girls are on the jet. Its time to get out" Steve sounded like he was still busy.
"I'm not done my sweep" you shook your head.
"Shield will finish your sweep, time to get to the jet. We are just about done out here" Steve spoke a little more firmly.
"On my way" you nodded to yourself and turned around. You saw the big guy was coming around so you walked across his back on purpose before making your way back the way you came.

When you got outside, you saw the grounds were covered in people tied up as hostages. There were a few obvious casualties. You saw Bucky was talking to a few Shield agents as he passed over two hostages, and Steve walking towards you and he looked a little worried with all the bruises and wounds.
"What's that?" he asked, pointing directly towards the binders.
"I found a room of scientists trying to escape with this data, figured it must be important" you handed it to him willingly and grunted with the effort. Bucky tried to hurry over, and stopped you by grabbing your hand.
"Are you okay?" he demanded.
"You're the one with more bullet holes, are you okay?" you demanded taking in all the damage.
"Super soldier, I'll get the bullets out and heal quickly" he gave a smirk.
"Doctor Cho is at the compound waiting for us to come back. A few of us got hurt. Clint's hurt pretty badly when he tried taking on a tank" Steve shook his head.
"Is he okay?" you demanded.
"He's just a little hurt" Steve downplayed it. "Nat is flying us home instead"
Bucky picked you up and you frowned at him, since he was limping.
"Listen Sarge, I'm not hurt that badly. Look at you, you're limping" you tried to squirm out of his grip.
"Let me take care of my dame, you don't look so good" he gave you a kiss on the forehead.
"Let me carry you instead" you tried squirming more and both men chuckled.
"Its not that much further" he kissed you again as he entered the back of the jet. You could see the whole team looked battered and bruised. It was almost night time so you knew you missed a few meals and felt your stomach growl. Nat was handing everyone a sandwich to last until you all would get home.
"They knew we were coming" Wanda finally spoke up. "All the data rooms were full of agents waiting on us" she added.
"They even said there are some in Shield without saying it directly" you took a bite of your sandwich, not wanting to start strapping in. You were in too much pain.
"I have a feeling that's correct, but we can't prove it yet. Fury will be processing them all, I'm sure he will help weed out some of the wolves in sheep's clothing" Tony assured you. "The good news is we took more prisoners than we normally do"
"Yeah, we just ended up having our asses handed to us a few times" Pietro grumbled.
"We won, today is a win" Steve looked around at everyone proudly. "A few more wounds than usual, but we won. Less lives lost is always a good thing"
"You need to strap in doll" Bucky whispered to you.
"Its going to hurt too much" you shook your head.
"Just breathe through it until we get home" he gave a small smile. "Once we've all seen doctor Cho you can go take your shower, and I'll bring something in for us to eat"
"Are there chocolate covered pretzels?" you asked innocently.
"I knew Laura would get you hooked on those" Clint spoke up with a chuckle.
"I'll see what I can dig up" Bucky reached for your straps and started getting you strapped in. You groaned in pain, but let him finish up. Nat came over and handed you back your necklace and Bucky put it on you quickly before strapping himself in.
"Thank you" you whispered. "Bruce, our next project is bullet proof suits" you looked over at him, but he was listening to his classical music, looking a little frazzled. He nodded to you in acknowledgement, but went back to his music. Bucky let out a groan, but put an arm up around your shoulders and you leaned against him.
"You should be proud, I stayed pretty focused, except once when I heard you get hurt" he whispered to you.
"I'm always proud of you" you sighed. "I think we need a date after this"
"How about the museum?" he kissed the top of your head.
"Stevie, want to go to the museum?" you looked over expectantly.
"Sure, but you don't have to take me on your dates" he gave a slight blush.
"You're like an older brother. Someone's got to make sure we behave ourselves" you giggled.
"That's true, we do seem to keep ending up getting caught in public" Bucky grinned to himself.
"We could go for a walk through central park with Daisy too" you thought out loud. "Daisy loves the vanilla ice cream, and its pretty nice in the evening" you sighed trying to keep talking so you didn't have to think about the pain.
"That would be nice. I haven't gone through there in a long time" Steve acknowledged.
"We need to start talking about when you are going to be announced" Tony perked up.
"Shouldn't we finish the next mission first Tony? It will be in the paper" you reminded him.
"You can go in disguise" he shrugged. "We need a party" he decided.
"Then I need to go shopping with the girls before the party. When is it?" you looked over curiously.
"Friday, and you both start your mission on Monday" Tony grinned.
"What's my name going to be? You've already come up with it I assume?" you chuckled a little.
"I'm still liking Newbie, but it might change" Tony shrugged. Bucky pulled you in closer to him and gave you another kiss on top of the head.
"Friday, the rest of the world knows you're mine" Bucky whispered.
"And that you're mine" you flushed a bit.
"I'm not going to hold back in front of the camera's this time" he warned you. "I'm a possessive man"
"Possess me all you want, I've got you too" you winked and groaned a bit as you tried to move against the straps to get in closer to him.

When the jet landed, you waited for the rest of the team to get unstrapped before you started working on your own. You felt like garbage, but fulfilled on a mission well done. You handed in your data to Tony before getting off the jet, and Steve still had the binders, which he handed to Bruce who looked at them curiously. You saw Doctor Cho look at the team worriedly, and chose to bring in Clint first. You were all brought to the medical wing to have nurses start looking at each of you to see what could be handled before going in the regeneration machine. After Clint, Bucky was taken in and you waited anxiously while Clint came out half an hour later looking good as new.
"I need a shower" he announced and headed out quickly. Steve was next in, and Bucky came out the next thirty minutes later and he was back to his confident strides. He came over to you and touched your recently disinfected cheek.
"I'm going to head for a shower, then I'll work on our picnic for the bedroom" he gave a grin.
"Why not bring your soap into my room and just shower in there?" you asked gently. He leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips.
"As you wish" he whispered, and you knew he was referencing Princess Bride that you had made him watch with you.

You were one of the last ones to go in to see doctor Cho, and she immediately went to the bullet wound and put something on to numb you while she dug out the bullet and shrapnel. She checked you over completely and double checked the wound.
"Nothing left this time" she nodded to herself with pride. "Get in the machine, you just need thirty minutes, we turned up the healing element for the team"
You nodded and got completely undressed before getting in the machine and sighing as you felt it working already. You thought about where you would really want to go on a date. You knew tomorrow would be mainly reports that needed to be done, but you couldn't decide if you wanted the walk through the park, or the museum since last time you were interrupted. You decided to leave the decision to Bucky and Steve. When the machine turned off you slipped out and put your suit back on and headed tiredly to the bedroom. You saw Bucky wasn't there yet, so you grabbed a negligee and a pair of matching lace panties before slipping into the bathroom for a nice hot shower.