Laundry

There were a few curious looks at both you and Bucky at the supper table. Nat, Wanda, Loki, and Pepper tried to hide the smirks on their faces seeing you both had a hickey on your necks. Tonight was pizza again, so you assumed no one felt like cooking.
"How did your mission go?" you looked up and asked.
"Dead base, as promised" Wanda answered for you. "We heard you got ambushed"
"Just on our way out" you nodded. "Something was off with the security detail at the start, should have thought it might happen beforehand"
"I don't think any of us thought we would be ambushed. You're good with those whips though" Sam gave a smile.
"Thank you Slam" you winked at him with a grin. Bucky handed you a box of pizza and you took a few slices before handing it back.
"We ordered more of Daisy's favorite treats, and put them in the kitchen cupboard so you don't have to keep leaving them in your room. She seems to really love her treats" Happy smiled at you.
"That's so sweet! She must be getting spoiled when I'm gone" you smiled happily.
"More than you think" Pepper giggled. "Even Thor was throwing the ball for her today"
"Did you have fun with her?" you smiled at Thor.
"She is very sweet, it is hard to say no when she requests that you throw the ball" Thor spoke gently.
"That's the oaf's way of saying he likes your dog" Loki grinned.
"What's the plans for tonight?" Nat asked you pointedly.
"Laundry, since I have a mission starting Saturday. I'd rather not come back to having to do that right away" you blushed thinking of who was already joining you.
"Tony, will Fury not allow one of us to join her instead of the oaf he assigned?" Loki looked over expectantly.
"Its already been approved, and Anthony is the only one that has the co-ordinates of where she's going and base plans" Tony shook his head. "I don't like it anymore than any of you do"
"Just think, you'll be able to call in a favor now though" you smiled at Tony.
"We will use it wisely, as a team" Tony nodded. "Steve and I agreed on that"
"Ladies, there's no recons tomorrow" Pepper looked up with a grin. "I took a few hours off of work" she added for good measure.
"Oh, girls day!" Wanda jumped up and down in her seat. "Newbie hasn't had one of those yet"
"What about training?" you felt confused.
"Its good to give your body a rest once in a while" Nat grinned at you.
"We leave right after breakfast, Happy will be driving us" Pepper seemed so excited.
"Can I join this time?" Loki smiled, looking directly at Bucky who grimaced.
"No Loki, there's going to be honest to goodness girl talk, and we are hitting Victoria's Secret" Pepper shook her head.
"Very well, I'll sharpen my knives for when Anthony arrives" Loki sighed dramatically.
"Loki" you looked at him worriedly.
"Castrating wont kill him" he shrugged.
"I need him alive for the mission" you rolled your eyes.
"I'll leave him in one piece, Lady Y/N" he bowed his head. "I just want to scare him a little"
"Its not worth it" you shook your head.
"I disagree" Bucky growled a little.
"It's really not" you shook your head. "It was over ten years ago, I'm good with it now"
"Clearly not, since you still wont wear a bikini. Which does look quite good on you by the way" Loki grinned and you saw Bucky look at you quickly.
"He used his magic" you flushed. "It was embarrassing"
"You looked good" Pepper smiled kindly at you.
"I'm not comfortable, that's all" you shook your head.
"I'm going to try to talk to Fury to see if we can switch up who goes with her. It should be an Avenger, since she's an Avenger now" Tony stood up and went to his lab.
"Should I wear my Shield uniform or my cat suit?" you pondered out loud.
"Cat suit, we will make you one in black so you can blend in a little better" Bruce gave a small smile. "But the blue one is still your standard one" he added for good measure.
"Thank you for supper" you stood up, and put your plate away. "I'd better run out miss Daisy"
"Hold on, I'll join you" Bucky stood up quickly and followed you towards your room. He disappeared into his to put on his shoes while you put on your sneakers and headed to the balcony where he was already waiting. You flushed slightly and smiled as he took your hand and led you towards the stairs. You went down first and he continued to hold your hand while you took the steps down.