Forever isn't long enough**

When the valet brought the car, Bucky opened your door first and you slipped in before he shut the door behind you and you put on your seat belt. You waited patiently for him to get in the drivers seat and smiled at him lovingly while he put the car into gear and started driving away from the restaurant.
"Did you enjoy date night?" he finally looked at you while you were looking out the window curiously at the little town that you would now be calling home.
"I loved it, I'm glad its not over" you sighed happily.
"Well, we are going for a drive" he nodded, not catching on, so you put your hand on his thigh, rubbing up and down slowly seeing him get hard almost instantly. "Did you drink too much wine?" he seemed to be fighting with himself.
"Nope, I'm completely sober" you leaned over and nipped at his earlobe while he continued to try to focus on the road.
"Thank God" he sighed and gave you a smile. "Be my good girl and stay in your seat. We are headed home, the drive is over"
"No its not, keep showing me the town" you grinned mischievously.
"I don't think I can wait that long" his voice was a little deeper. "I've been going easy on you all week"
"I do like it when you get a little rougher" you continued to play your hand on the front of his pants, purposely rubbing along his length and you saw him accelerating the car a bit. "Careful, you'll get us pulled over" you reminded him and he slowed down a bit while grimacing to himself.
"You bring out the worst in me rose" he grumbled and moved in his seat, and you continued to rub the front of his pants. He moaned softly, and bit his bottom lip. He made his way to the Pines where you lived, and you took your hand off his groin as he pulled up to the gate. The gatekeeper smiled at you and waved you both in. Bucky tried following the speed limit back to the house, but you noticed he was going a bit over. You went back to dancing your fingers along his length that was straining hard against his jeans at this point, and you felt proud of that fact.

When he pulled into the driveway, you started unbuckling your seatbelt, and felt yourself being pulled over the center and right into Bucky's lap. He attacked your lips, kissing you hard, and bringing a lot of passion into the kiss. You couldn't help but moan softly in satisfaction. He nipped at your bottom lip a few times, and you knew he was bringing out his more dominant side and reveled in it. He pulled back on your lip and you gave a sigh.
"I'm bringing you inside, and we are going straight upstairs" he pulled back from the kiss.
"Can't, I have to take out Daisy" you shook your head.
"I want you to go upstairs, and I want you naked when I get there. I'll take out Daisy" he thought for a moment before responding.
"This must be... hard... for you" you grinned.
"You have no idea" he grumbled and opened his car door, carrying you out. You giggled as he brought you right to the front door, and you fished your key out of your purse and unlocked the door. You turned the knob, and he kicked the door open the rest of the way before setting you on your feet. He closed the door behind him quickly and grabbed you by the hips giving you kisses along the side and back of your neck.
"Daisy first" you breathed, trying not to give in to what you really wanted. You knew there were camera's and didn't want to give the team a show. You heard a growl come out of his throat before he pulled away, and you slipped off your shoes and hurried up the stairs. You had it all planned out, and just needed to make sure you had enough time to put it into action. You went into the office and emailed Tony in code thanking him for sending the extra money, and things seemed to be going slowly, but towards the plan. You made sure to send your daily selfie from your phone from when you were in the garden.
You could hear Bucky outside trying to hurry Daisy, but you knew she needed a moment to use the bathroom. You quickly took off your mask and put it on the charger before slipping out of all of your clothes and hurried into the bathroom, turning on the shower. You used a makeup wipe to take it all off before jumping in. You saw that your makeup held up well with hiding all of the love bites that Bucky had a tendency to leave on your neck and collarbone. You wanted to warn him that makeup could only cover up so much, but you loved that he lost control with you as well and didn't want it to ever stop. You started washing your hair while you waited, and had time to condition it before you heard steps in the bedroom. You had left the door open slightly, so you hoped he would come in. He opened the door as you were rinsing your hair, and grabbing a wash cloth. He had taken off both of his masks, and his shirt already. He started taking off his pants as he came towards the shower. You saw him kick off his boxers and socks as soon as he was done before he opened the door to the shower and slipped in. It didn't take long, he grabbed you by the hips and pulled you close so you could feel the hard length of him pressing against you. He leaned down and brushed his lips against yours lightly and you opened them automatically. He groaned, and started to kiss you deeper with his tongue dancing with yours. You sighed happily against his lips when he pulled back for air. His fingers dug slightly into your hips before his hands came up to play in your hair slowly. You loved how his fingers massaged your scalp as he continued to kiss you, ravishing your mouth completely.
You pulled back from the kiss and went down to your knees with a smirk as he watched you with hooded eyes that went dark blue. You bit your bottom lip smiling up at him, and grasped his erection and you licked the underside slowly and he bit out a moan. You wrapped your lips around the tip and swirled your tongue around him before you started bobbing your head slowly. You felt his hands go to the back of your head, edging you on to keep going. You went a little faster, pulling back once in a while to lick the underside of his shaft. You had one hand up on his thigh, while the other was playing with his balls. He gave a small cry and you felt him release down your throat. You happily swallowed it all, and smiled up at him when you were done, taking him out of your mouth, letting out a small popping sound.
"Fuck" he leaned against the back of the shower, and panting slightly. You saw he was still hard, and grinned to yourself, you planned to take full advantage of that. You slowly stood up again, and went on your tip toes to start kissing down the side of Bucky's neck. He groaned, and pulled you flush against his body and dipped his head down to kiss you hungrily. You happily leaned into the kiss as he deepened it, and let out a soft moan. You waited until he started kissing along your earlobe, moving away from your lips and put your hands on his shoulders before jumping up and wrapping your legs around his waist. He automatically went down to balance your wait and pulled back, looking at you with questions in his eyes. You moved your hand down to line him up with your center and moved your hips until he was halfway in, then pushed the rest of the way until he bottomed out. You started moving slowly, pulling him back into a passionate kiss. He seemed to stop questioning it and pushed you against the shower wall and started snapping his hips into you slowly while you moved with him.
"Fuck me harder James" you pulled back from the kiss, and he automatically starting giving into your demands. He started snapping his hips into you and you let out a few cries as he rubbed expertly against your clit with each thrust. "I need you" you cried out while he leaned down and started nipping at your neck and shoulders. "Please" you ran your nails up and down his back, and knew instinctively you were leaving marks.
"Fuck doll, you're going to be the death of me" he growled and pushed you harder into the wall while you continued to meet your hips with each of his thrusts that were going faster and faster. You felt the coil of your orgasm grip you and you cried out loudly, not caring if the neighbors could year you. Bucky let out a cry and felt him release into you. You could feel him filling you up and you were overflowing, feeling it starting to drip out of you while you both held onto each other basking in the afterglow of your orgasms. You lifted your head off of his shoulder and touched his cheek to get his attention and softly kissed him on the lips. It didn't take him long to start deepening the kiss, and you felt him twitch inside of you. You moved your hips against him again, starting to move slowly, feeling already so sensitive. He moaned and pushed open the shower door with one hand and carried you across the bathroom still dripping wet and he bent down with you still wrapped in his arms onto the bed.
You let out a giggle as he laid down on top of you, and started moving inside of you again. He arched his back, stopping his thrusts for a moment to focus on your breasts as he teased them and nipped at them before he grabbed both your hands and put them above your head, holding them with his vibranium hand. He started moving a bit more quickly, snapping his hips in place. He stopped holding your hands down, trusting you to leave them where he left them. He moved his hand down and started flicking at your clit and you cried out again since you were so desperately close to another orgasm.
"James, please, fuck, please!" you cried out and he grunted in an effort to appease you with how fast he was moving within you.
"Fuck, you've ruined me" he cried out and you came hard around him. He thrusted a few more times before you felt him release inside of you again. He collapsed on top of you, and you wrapped both your arms and legs around him just enjoying the feel of him. It took a few minutes before you felt him pull out of you, and you felt yourself dripping all over the comforter from your pussy. He flipped you both onto your sides and you snuggled into him, only realizing now that the shower was still going. "I'll go turn off the shower" Bucky went to sit up.
"Cuddle me" you demanded.
"I'll be right back, and cuddle you for as long as you want" he promised. He was gone momentarily before he came back. He picked you up and put you more in the center of the bed, then wrapped his arms around you from behind. You snuggled into him and sighed happily.
"How about forever?" you asked after a long silence.
"Forever for what?" he whispered.
"Cuddle me forever" you giggled, and wiggled in his arms. He chuckled a bit, but pulled you closer.
"Deal" he kissed the back of your neck. "Forever just doesn't seem long enough"