Cocky Bucky

When you got back to the compound, you saw Happy was already bringing in bags from the trunk of his car, and you saw the girls were carrying bags as well.
"How much did you buy?" you looked to Bucky as he opened the trunk and took out the Victoria Secret bags in one hand.
"Not enough" he grinned and started leading the way back into the compound.
"You realize I'm going to have to get more once I'm bigger" you reminded him.
"You realize that this isn't the only time we are getting pregnant, right?" he chuckled and you flushed a bit.
"That's fair" you shrugged. "How many times are we talking here?" you asked curiously.
"Just a few more" he winked, not giving you a number. "We did come up with a lot of names, it would be a shame not to use them all"
"We did come up with a lot of names" you were in a little bit of shock.
"Are we sharing any of these names?" Loki asked, and you looked at him startled, forgetting that he and Steve were behind you.
"No, it's going to be a surprise" you smiled. "Stay out of my head" you added as you saw him change back to his male form.
"I'll make an effort not to pry" he chuckled.
"He's already pried" Steve spoke confidently.
"Of that I have no doubt" you walked into your suite and towards the bedroom. Daisy came out of the bedroom yipping and jumping at you. You giggled and picked her up happily. You noticed you had a bit of a pain in your back, and your feet felt swollen. You groaned a little bit and Steve came over taking Daisy from your arms and she barked at him for the effort.
"I'm going to go take her out" he gave a kind smile.
"I'm only here to help a little bit" Loki followed you and Bucky into the bedroom. You saw the bed was full of bags and you looked at Bucky astounded. "Since these no longer will fit..." Loki flicked his fingers and you saw all of your clothes suddenly disappear and a few boxes appeared in the back of your closet. "Much better" he smirked to himself. You opened up your drawers and saw even your sports bras were gone.
"I needed my sports bras" you reminded him.
"No you do not, kitten. You will be resting more with those two little ones" he shook his head. "Go sit down" he gestured to the chair.
"I need to take the tags off my clothes and put them away" you shook your head at him, seeing Bucky had already started, using scissors carefully, not wanting to rip any of your new clothes.
"Allow me" Loki walked towards the bags and dumped them all out and Bucky looked at him in surprise. With a flick of his hand you saw tags all come off the clothing and he put them in the trash can. The two of them worked in tandem to put it all into the closet, and every time you tried to go help they would direct you back to the chair. You put your feet up and pouted a little bit, trying to rub them as they felt sore. Bucky seemed to notice your discomfort and went into the bathroom to grab some lotion.
"Before you ask, I can finish this quickly" Loki used his magic to finish putting all your clothes away. "Don't forget to come to supper" he reminded you and walked out.
Bucky came over and sat across from you, sitting on the small table and grabbed your foot and started rubbing lotion in, using the pads of his thumbs to really work into the muscles of your feet. You gave a small happy moan, and leaned back in the chair.
"Thank you" you sighed.
"I think that punk brought your cupcakes in, did you want one?" he asked softly.
"I'll wait for after supper" you shook your head. "The thought of them is all that got me through the afternoon" you admitted.
"Give me your other foot" he gestured to your other leg and you bit your bottom lip and put your other foot up. He started rubbing in the lotion on that one as well, being careful to make sure to rub them until you completely relaxed. "Feel better?" he asked expectantly.
"Very much so" you nodded with a smile.
"Come on, let's get to supper. I'll try not to punch Tony or Bruce" he chuckled.

Supper was not too eventful. Bruce took a moment to apologize to you, seeming to be quite upset with himself while Tony didn't seem to see the problem. Even Pepper wasn't talking to him. Maria nearly had a hissy fit when she found out about why you ended up going shopping early and not going through the tests like you had planned for the afternoon. You saw her texting someone, and had a feeling it was your father. You reassured her that Bruce already apologized and Loki had destroyed the machine as well. Tony grumbled when you brought that up. Sam even looked mad, to your surprise.
"Are you working on reports tomorrow?" Steve saw you standing up after finishing your meal. You gave a soft smile and nod. "You'll come out for meals though, right?" he seemed unsure of himself.
"Of course Stevie. Don't forget we have our date on Sunday" you grinned.
"We do?" He seemed surprised.
"Yeah, punk, we are headed to the farmers market. You have to come with us for that" Bucky took your hand. "We also have the tea party on Saturday"
"Looking forward to it" Steve smiled and stood up. Bucky led you back to the bedroom and went immediately to the boxes of cupcakes and took out two, handing you one. You took off the paper and made a cupcake sandwich again, and saw Bucky did the same thing. He closed the suite door and Daisy looked up at him expectantly. He finished his cupcake and went to get her a treat, then Alpine a few treats.
"Eat another cupcake," Bucky told you with a grin. "You'll need the energy" he winked.
"What are we up to?" you asked innocently, taking out another cupcake and eating it quickly.
"It's been a few days, I think you know exactly what I'm thinking about" he winked at you. You giggled and headed into the bedroom to wash your hands and face, and took a moment to brush your teeth. Bucky came in a moment later, closing the bedroom door separating Daisy and Alpine from you both. He brushed his teeth and grinned at you.
"What?" you asked curiously.
"Well, those panties don't fit anymore, so it won't be so bad if I rip them" he winked at you.
"What happened to starting out with a kiss?" you asked, backing out of the bathroom.
"Oh, we are going to start with a kiss. I'm just warning you, you are in for it tonight" he chuckled. He reached for you and pulled you close very quickly and hummed to himself as he looked down at you. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" he whispered. "How did I get so lucky?"
"You knocked on my door" you giggled, since it was the same answer every time.
"Best decision of my life" he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours in a caress. His hands started traveling down your back and his fingers started pulling up at the material of your dress. You felt a breeze on the small of your back, and his hands went to your hips and pulled slightly at the material of your panties and you heard the rip as he deepened the kiss, massaging his tongue against yours. You felt them fall to the floor and he rubbed his hands along the globes of your ass and hummed into your lips. You brought your hands down from his shoulders and started pulling on the front of his shirt and bringing it up. He stood back for a moment and let you pull it off of him easily.
"I've been thinking about this for four days" he mused looking at you. "It's been too long" he added with a small grin. "How attached are you to that dress?" he asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.
"You are not ripping this dress, it's too cute" you pursed your lips, and reached for his jeans. He let you unclasp the button, and he pushed down his jeans and boxers at the same time. He tugged slightly at the bottom of your dress to bring you forward and he pulled it over your head slowly. He threw the dress to the side, before quick like lightning he reached behind you and unsnapped your bra, and pulled it off of you, baring you to him completely. He dropped to his knees and looked up at you with a smile and kissed your stomach lovingly.
"Our babies are going to be beautiful like you" he whispered.
"More like beautiful like you, I hope" you giggled.
"I've been dying to try this" he reached behind him into the bottom drawer and you blushed seeing him pull out one of your vibrators. "Ever since I heard you playing with them, after you had gone for your run the first morning you were with us" he grinned happily, and turned it on. He tested the tip on his finger, making sure the vibration was to his taste and he stood up again. "Now where do I put it?" he grinned mischievously and placed it on one nipple and he watched as it slowly became taught. He then did the same to the other nipple. "Interesting" he mused to himself. He leaned down and captured your lips again, much more hungrily than it was before. He kept the toy against your skin as he brought it down your body as his tongue worked its magic on you, and he made it to his mark, putting it directly on your clitoris. You moaned against his lips and gave a small cry as he flicked it, just like he expertly would flick his tongue. You felt him move it in circles around your clit as he continued to kiss you, and slowly moved it towards your core and slipping it inside of you. You gave a gasp and he started to move you backwards towards the bed.
"Good job, my little mama" he praised you pulling back from the kiss. "You're doing such a good job growing our babies, I think I should reward you" he pushed you until the back of your legs hit the bed and you fell back, keeping your legs open to him. He pulled the toy out of your core, and he started focusing it on your clit again, working it in the figure eights that you knew his tongue would normally do, all too well. He bent down and kissed your stomach again and chuckled as he felt a flutter from them. You started moving your hips in tune to the movements of the vibrator, chasing your release, the coil of your orgasm tightening in your body. "Are you ready for your reward?" he asked huskily.
"Yes Sir, yes please" you panted slightly. He grabbed a pillow and slipped it under your hips, he took your leg and stretched it up over his shoulder as he slid himself into you, your walls contracting around him easily. He took the vibrators tip, and placed it against your clit again as he started moving slowly within you. You started rolling your hips with him, wrapping your second leg around his waist. You felt your orgasm rip through you and you threw back your head crying out his name, the dual sensations driving you over the edge. He started snapping his hips into with a bit more fervor, going faster, but not losing his rhythm. He angled the vibrator against your clit again, and you were over sensitive and cried out again.
"Hang in there, my good girl" he cooed to you, panting slightly as he started going harder, driving you into the mattress. You felt another orgasm coming and grabbed onto the comforter to ground yourself. His movements started getting sloppy as you moved with him, and you felt your second orgasm take hold. He gave a grunt, and you felt him spill inside of you. He finally turned off the vibrator, and slowly took your leg off of his shoulder. You looked at him in surprise as he grinned to himself.
"Where did you learn that?" you asked after a moment.
"Research" he winked at you, and put your vibrator back in the drawer.  

AN: Thank you G.S. for the edits and assist!