Are there any more strawberries?

"That was forever" Bucky sighed as you both got back into the bedroom.
"It was for a good cause, we finally asked them to be in the wedding" you gave a soft smile.
"I wanted to be in bed hours ago" he hummed pulling you close.
"If you are so tired, why don't you get changed to go to sleep?" you practically purred knowing exactly where his mind was at.
"I didn't say I wanted to sleep" he winked at you, caressing your arm softly.
"I have to take Miss Daisy out first" you giggled, pulling away slightly.
"I'll take her and make quick work of it. Put something comfortable on you don't mind throwing out" he winked at you with an impish smile.
"We just bought all new clothes" you giggled and slapped him playfully on his metal arm.
"Then you know what not to wear" he leaned forward and gave you a soft kiss and nip on the flesh of your neck. You pulled away and went into the closet while he picked up Daisy easily and headed out of the bedroom in a rush. It was almost midnight already. You came out of the closet and closed the blinds, completely naked and walked into the kitchenette to grab a few cupcakes. You quickly ate them down and grabbed a bottle of water as you sauntered back into the bedroom. You rubbed your belly and looked down at it smiling softly. You loved the little flutters of them moving around. You weren't sitting on the side of the bed long when Bucky kicked the door open with a smirk and walked into the bedroom, studying you hungrily. He licked his lips slowly and paused as though he was relishing in the moment. "The things ya do ta me" he mumbled and started prowling slowly towards you.
"I take it this was adequate?" you giggled as you watched him carelessly pull off his clothes and make his way to the bed slowly. By the time he reached you he was completely naked and he got down on his knees between your legs and pressed two soft kisses on your belly. He paused when he felt the flutters against his lips and leaned his forehead against your ribs and his cheek against your stomach, just taking in the moment.
"More than I could have hoped for" he sighed happily and gave your stomach another kiss for good measure. "Were you in the cupcakes again?" he chuckled and you blushed a bit. "They always move more after you eat" he mused.
"I may have gone for a snack" you giggled as he started peppering kisses along your stomach lovingly.
"Well, it's time for my snack" his voice went down an octave and you felt him pull back slightly and his hands started massaging your breasts while you leaned back to his urging.
"Aren't you going to kiss me first?" you giggled.
"Does it matter where I kiss you?" he stood up to his full height and wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"My lips are up here Sargent" you reminded him, gesturing to your face.
"You have another pair of delicious lips here too" he brought his right hand to your center and slipped his fingers into your already dripping core. He hummed proudly and laid down beside you on the bed, taking his fingers out of you and giving his flirty smile. "I am going to kiss these first I think" he hummed and leaned forward and caressing his lips against yours softly before giving a soft growl and leaning above you and tilting his head to the side as he deepened the kiss, expertly massaging his tongue against yours. You sighed softly against his lips and his hand came up to caress your cheek. He soon moved his hand into your hair and pulled you impossibly closer. You sucked in air through your nose as he roughly pulled on your hair and he disentangled his fingers from your hair and moving it down to start massaging your breast and he took a moment to tease your nipple until it was taught before moving to the other breast. Not once did his lips leave yours, with his tongue still entangled with yours. He finally pulled away as his hands started moving down your stomach and he started to kiss your earlobe for a moment before making his way down your neck, leaving hickies, marking you as his own. He stopped at your collarbone and nipped at the flesh causing you to shiver in delight. He sat up more and started focusing his attention on your breasts, and in particular your nipples. He hummed satisfied as he sucked on the flesh, causing larger love bites. He moved to the second breast and hummed to himself as he started moving his hand towards your core. You wiggled a little, getting impatient and he chuckled against your breasts. He sat up and grinned while looking at you mischievously and got off the bed and grabbed his t-shirt, then his belt and made his way back to you. You immediately put your arms up and together in anticipation as he murmured soft praises to you. WIth a soft slap of leather he bound your wrists together and stretched your body until your hands were stretched to the bedframe and softly wrapped the excess leather around the frame tightly. He then took his shirt and covered your eyes, wrapping the material around your head gently. He ran his hands down your body, starting at your chest, and made his way slowly towards your feet.
"Stay just like that doll" you heard him whisper softly and walk away for a moment. You heard the fridge open and squirmed excitedly knowing he was getting strawberries. "Stop moving" he called into the bedroom and you giggled softly. You heard him pick something out of the fridge and he came back into the bedroom with a chuckle. "Someone moved" he hummed to himself as you heard him take steps towards you.
"I heard strawberries" you giggled softly.
"I'm getting them to ya doll" he promised and came closer. "You need to be patient," he whispered huskily. You felt him start to crawl on the bed, and the creaking of the strawberry clam shell. You felt something press against your lips, and you opened them slightly to feel a strawberry slip past your lips and you moaned taking a bite. You hummed happily and chewed on your strawberry, swallowing it slowly. You felt him trace the strawberry along your lips before settling it between your lips. You took another small bite and gave a soft moan.
"We should start bringing some ice in here" Bucky's voice was husky.
"I did like the ice" you giggled as he fed you another strawberry.
"I know you did" he leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips, tasting the strawberries touching his tongue against yours. "Now I'm going to kiss you again, but not these lips" he gave you another chaste kiss before moving his lips away from yours. He gave each of your breasts a quick kiss, and caress before moving his way down to the end of the bed. You pulled on your legs, stretching your body out more and spread your legs and put them over his shoulders and he sighed happily moving between your legs.
"James?" you whispered softly.
"Is this all for me princess?" he asked softly, leaning forward and kissing your vulva. You felt his tongue dart out and taste at your core. You gave a soft moan, and felt his vibranium fingers start to push into you while he made his way towards your clit, and started circling around it in figure eights while he started pumping his fingers, and curving them once in a while in just the right stop to make you gasp out.
"James please" you moaned as he hit on the right spot again.
"I'm taking my time doll" he drawled a little bit, and pulled out his fingers and sucked on them loudly. He loved how soaking wet you were for him already, and wanted to revel in it. He rubbed his hands up and down your thighs and pushed them off of his shoulders before standing up to his full height again. He stepped forward and pushed the tip of his dick against your vulva and rubbed it up and down. He dipped in slightly and started to push into your core, going at a torturously slow pace. You quickly brought your legs up and wrapped them around his hips. He slowly pushed in until he bottomed out, and he stopped. You flexed your walls around him on purpose,and he gave a small moan. You flexed your walls again, and he pulled out slowly until only the tip was inside, and he slowly moved back in again. You waited for him to stop moving and flexed your walls around him again.
"Doll, you need to behave yourself, or else I'll be punishing you tonight" he chuckled.
"I'm behaving" you giggled, giving him one last squeeze. He started thrusting quickly, taking less time between, and not pausing between thrusts as often. His hands came down and started to toy with your breasts while he grunted with the effort of going slowly. You tried rolling your hips to urge him to start moving faster, but he seemed comfortable with the pace he was going at. You let out a soft moan, as he hit your g-spot in just the right way, and you rolled your hips again. You felt him squeeze on your breasts a bit harder as his thrusts started to pick up slightly. You held onto the belt a little more securely, and could feel your body bouncing on the satin comforter. If he didn't have your breasts in your hands, you were sure that they would be bouncing as well. He hissed slightly, and moved his hands down to your hips, thrusting into harder. You could almost feel bruises coming out onto your skin. He started snapping his hips into yours and you cried out at almost every thrust. You could feel the coil of your orgasm building up and you were almost at your breaking point, however Bucky's pace was keeping you from the sweet ecstasy you were so close to.
He moved one hand up to your clit, and you felt like your eyes were about to roll back into your head from the amount of pleasure he was giving you. You rolled your hips again, and he snapped his hips in quickly, and harshly. You cried out as you felt like the coil of your orgasm was about to release. He gave a quick flick to your clit again, and you nearly screamed as you came. Your walls fluttered around him, squeezing and contorting. He started getting sloppy with his thrusts and he let out a cry of your name as he released completely, painting your walls inside. You continued crying, and moaning as you rode out your orgasm and he gave a few more sloppy thrusts.
"You feeling good doll?" Bucky reached up and pulled the blindfold off. You giggled and gave him a smile as he leaned down and started kissing you softly on the lips. He moved his hands to roll them over your stomach as he stood back up to his full height.
"Fucking phenominal" you whispered. "Just one question" you looked at him with a smile.
"Anything for you, beautiful" he panted slightly.
"Are there any more strawberries?" you gave a soft smile.  

AN: thank you for the edit's