Finally home

When you got to the bedroom, you sighed looking around your surroundings. You were exuberant for Bucky to come upstairs, and you moved to put your purse in the closet. You carefully took off your mask and put it on the charger. You heard the back door close, and Bucky stop in the kitchen before running up the stairs. You giggled, wondering if he stopped to get the apple pie. He stopped again in the spare room before he came into the Master bedroom and smiled at you. He was holding something behind his back and had a mischievous expression on his face.

"What?" you giggled. "I thought you were excited to get home and undress me"

"Close your eyes" he smirked at you.

"Why?" you batted your eyelashes at him.

"Humor me" He lowered his voice taking a step towards you. You fluttered your eyes closed and licked your lips in anticipation. You heard the rustle of a bag and the smell of roses started permeating through the room. You felt Bucky's hands start undoing the buttons on the front of your dress, but kept your eyes closed putting your full trust in him. You felt him slide the dress off your shoulders, and lean down to nibble at the flesh of your neck and bringing his face back up to look at you. "Open your eyes doll" he instructed as he started to pepper kisses along the side of your neck. You looked around and saw rose petals all over the bed.

"Did you seriously get rose petals?" you looked at him in absolute adoration.

"Not just that" he pecked at your earlobe. Your body was humming in excitement and you ran your hands through his hair and pressed yourself impossibly close to him almost trying to make your body one. He reached behind you and unhooked your bra, then slowly pulled it down your arms. You pulled back your head slightly and leaned your head back on Bucky's chest, humming at the feeling of his body against yours. You look at his button down and slowly start working on the buttons on his shirt and working your way down. You got to his jeans and started unbuckling his leather belt and pulled it off of him with a slight snap of the leather. He leaned into you and started peppering kisses along the front of your collarbone. He took the belt from you gently and grinned mischievously and moved back and bit his bottom lip looking you up and down thinking to himself how lucky he was to have you not only as his soon to be wife but the mother of his children.

"I'm going to tie you up, and we are going to try something new. Is that okay with you?" he whispered huskily.

"Yes sir" you giggled, and you saw his eyes light up in a way you've only seen a few times. You knew that he liked it. He picked you up and carried you to the bed and laid you across the bed, all you could smell was roses, and felt the satin of the petals touching your burning skin at this point. You raised your arms above your head automatically as if it was second nature to you and he wrapped the belt around your wrists several times before buckling it closed making sure you had space to free yourself. You moved your hands slightly and smiled letting him know that you still had lots of wiggle room just in case it was too much. You didn't doubt you could get out of it, if you really wanted to, but that wasn't part of the game. You wanted to be in the position you were in. You were a little surprised that he didn't tie you to the bed though. That was something new. You saw him reach to the bedside table and there was an ice cube tray. He pulled out an ice cube and you saw there was a rose petal in it as well. Bucky grinned proudly at you and placed the ice cube against the side of your neck and started moving it down slowly to your collarbone at an almost exasperating rate. You gazed into his hooded eyes as he smirked and leaned down and started kissing and nipping at the skin where the ice cube trail went. You let out a small moan as he brought it to your breasts and he started playing the ice cube on your nipple making it softly erect. You bit your bottom lip and arched your back upward, not used to these new sensations. He took off the ice cube and automatically his mouth covered your nipple and he started teasing it with his tongue at first before you felt his teeth graze against your flesh making you shiver from going cold to the warmth of his mouth. His hand went to hold your breast steady as he sucked harder on your nipple until it was impossibly hard, and then he moved slightly to the side of your nipple and felt him suckle at the flesh there leaving a love bite in his wake. You moaned softly and arched your back towards him again to show him that you were enjoying this. He moved the ice cube to your other nipple and toyed it against your sensitive skin.