Working on reports

You woke up before Bucky for a change, and saw it was time for your morning run. He looked so peaceful, and knew you had really worn him out last night. He was normally ready to keep going, but as long as he was willing to go, you kept going for it. You slipped out of bed, and made your way to the closet and changed into a pair of shorts, a sports bra and a tank top. You smiled to yourself as you slipped on your shoes and came out. He was still resting peacefully, so you leaned down over the bed, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips that he didn't even wake up for, for once. You opened the balcony door and Daisy vaulted herself off of the bed and followed you down the balcony steps. You stopped to do your stretches before you heard movement on the steps and saw Sam and Steve coming down and they both smirked at you, while Steve had a flush on his cheeks.
"Get any sleep?" Sam asked with a laugh.
"I got enough, Bucky's still sleeping" you shrugged.
"Damn sexy legs. You wore out a super soldier?" he looked at you impressed and you grinned before you turned and started jogging down the track. "Can I get some notes for what to do with Maria?" he caught up with you.
"Treat her like a lady, but let her fight her own battles if someone insults her" you warned him. "Let her destress, but don't say anything until she's figured it out for herself. She hates it when you give input before she's done. Take her on an unexpected date, something fun. She doesn't have enough fun in her life" you added. "She's always about work, show her there's more to life than that. She loves wine, so any restaurant, needs to have good wine"
"Anything else?" he asked after taking that all in, and you were on your second round around the track.
"Be yourself. She likes you for you" you shrugged. "You're a pretty great guy" you reminded him.
"How do I know I have the green light to make a move?" he asked gently.
"She'll stand closer to you on her own" you shrugged.
"She did that on our date" he winced.
"You've got another chance" you grinned. "Take it next time, or pull a Bucky and take her by sur+prise" you giggled.
"How did he do it?" Sam looked at you curiously.
"It was surprise kiss in the laundry room before we actually went on our first date. The man sure knows how to kiss" you purred as you started on your third lap. "He had me like putty, and he has ever since" you admitted with a flush.
"Game night, best kiss you ever had?" Sam chuckled.
"That's the one" you nodded. "It was pretty recent at the time" you flushed. "But definitely not a lie" you continued. "Every time he kisses me, its like the first time all over again. Its always perfect, if not always getting better" you sighed.
"You ready to go get your coffee and sing for Happy? You have a tab going" Sam reminded you after a bit of silence.
"I'm always ready for coffee" you grinned. "Maybe a bottle of water first this morning" you giggled. You both finished the third lap and started towards the stairs. Daisy quickly followed with a small bark. As you got to the top of the stairs Bucky came down the balcony looking slightly worried. "Good morning handsome" you waved and he looked relieved as he walked over to you.
"You weren't there when I woke up" he pouted slightly.
"You needed your rest, you worked hard last night" you touched his cheek and leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips.
"He definitely worked hard last night" Sam grinned. "We all could hear you both"
"I even gave you your kiss good morning" you rubbed your nose against his and gave another lingering kiss on the lips.
"I was worried" he kissed you again.
"I just wanted my run before my coffee. Stevie is still down there waiting on you" you gave a soft smile.
"I'll go for a few laps and I'll be right in" he took your hand and kissed the knuckles. "I love you"
"I love you too handsome" you blushed and he ran down the steps. Daisy seemed confused for a moment, then followed him back down the steps and you giggled. "He stole my dog" you looked to Sam who shook his head and opened the door for you.

"There's my girl" Happy smiled as you walked in with Sam. Sam grabbed two bottles of water while Happy passed you both a cup of coffee. You both drank down the water, and Sam took your bottle to put in recycling. "I need some help with breakfast" Happy announced.
"What do you need me to do" you asked quickly standing up off the stool.
"I need a few songs, I'm just not feeling it this morning" Happy teased and you giggled. You started singing Falling like the stars by James Arthur, and Sam sighed sitting back and smirking to himself while Happy gave a happy sigh and went back to making bacon and eggs and toast for breakfast. Once the song was over you switched to All of me by John Legend and you felt a pair of arms come around you and a kiss on the back of your neck. You finished the song, and leaned down to kiss Bucky's vibranium arm.
"I cut it short so I wouldn't miss too much" Bucky kissed the back of your neck again. You gave a giggle, and leaned back into him as you took another sip of coffee.
"How about one more, I still have a little bit left. I'm not sure I can make it through" Happy teased.
"Last one" you giggled, and started singing How long will I love you by Ellie Goulding. You caught Bucky humming slightly to the song, and knew he had it memorized from you playing it on your romantic playlist.
"I'm going to love you forever" Bucky whispered in your ear, and kissed your earlobe.
"Feelings mutual Sarge" you whispered.
"Let me help set the table" Sam offered and went to give Happy a hand. "They are giving me cavities"
"I'll help too, since my dame already helped with her music" Bucky gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and went to help out. You went and made another coffee before heading out to the table where everyone was already seated.
"Good morning sunshine" Bruce smiled happily as you came in and took your seat. "How did you sleep?" he gave a grin.
"Very well" you gave a proud smile.
"Sounded like it" Sam quipped.
"Even I hear them" Clint chuckled. "I thought they weren't going to stop"
"We wouldn't have it I had my way" you smirked over your coffee, and Bucky flushed.
"That's one way to wear out a super soldier. Damn, I'm proud" Nat teased.
"We don't need to know" Peter and Pietro said at the same time.
"Its so much more fun knowing" Loki grinned and shared a look with Wanda who giggled.
"So, reports need to be done today" Tony reminded.
"I'll work in the living room" you offered.
"I'll join ya doll" Bucky grinned.
"Oh, that reminds me Manchurian Candidate, I finished your laptop. You just need to learn how to use it" Tony smirked.
"There's typing programs I'll set him up with" you shrugged. "We've got this. Lets let him slide today, and just do it by his book again today"
"I'm just looking forward to seeing if making the laptop the way we did, is going to work" Bruce smirked. "We used your suggestions"
"It'll work. Bucky's good with a soft touch" you flushed a bit at the admission. Bucky filled your plate and passed it down for you and you started digging into your breakfast.
"Are you nervous about being announced as an Avenger?" Thor asked gently.
"Yes" you nodded. "But it needs to happen"
"We still have to go shopping for the party, and for your mission outfits" Wanda smiled.
"Yes, we are bringing the corporate credit card for the mission outfits" Pepper grinned.
"I always look forward to shopping" Nat smirked. "I feel the need for more shoes"
"Oh, me too" you nodded. "I'm thinking navy blue's are going to be my theme for the party, so it sets off my necklace"
"We will be taking Bucky shopping too" Loki grinned.
"How are you going to disguise us?" you looked at Tony.
"Face mesh, it changes the way you look. You just put it on, and the small press of a button and you are ready for the day. Be careful to charge it at night, but you'll have to wear it every time you leave the house. We set up a pretty nice house for you, with security cameras at the front door, back door, and along the main floor. The bedroom and bathroom don't have security cameras, so you can feel free to do as you please there" Tony let you know. "We had the gardens done for you, so you just need to maintain them, while using that as your cover as a housewife. We have all the files ready for you both to read later. You'll be the housewife that loves tea parties, and garden parties. You'll like getting involved with the community, but your also shy, so don't get into it too quickly. Bucky is going to be working in a mechanic shop that he technically owns. I'll be sending him lots of customers so he will be busy"
"We can go to farmers markets to go get our groceries" you cooed to Bucky who grinned.
"Just remember not to buy too much at a time, since once you have the data we are pulling you out. You'll have Daisy and Alpine with you as a cover of a young couple trying to start a family. Which brings me to my next suggestion" Tony paused for a moment. "Bring condoms, not the birth control in case someone gets in the house and has a peek around. You can say the condoms are for when your not fertile" Your face went a brilliant red.
"But we depend on the birth control" you stammered.
"We will be fine doll" Bucky was blushing as well. "I'll wear them" he assured you.
"We will have your meds set up under your code names and they will be at the house when you get there. Keep them in the medicine cabinet just in case. I'll also have something for you to sweep the house for bugs once a day" Tony continued.
"Okay, we can do this" you nodded and flushed a bit while finishing your breakfast, thinking about how good it felt when you felt him release inside of you, and how much you would miss it. Loki chuckled and Wanda flushed and gave a small giggle. "Out of my head"
"You're not the only one thinking it love" Loki grinned. You blushed and looked at Bucky who was turning a bit red.

After you went to your room and grabbed your phone as well as your laptop and Bucky's notebook and pen you went to meet him in the living room and sat beside him. You both blushed looking at each other.
"So, I guess you like it too" Bucky finally whispered.
"Always, you feel good" you blushed.
"So do you" he admitted. "It will just be temporary" he shrugged. "We can do this"
"Exactly" you nodded. "We just have to be more careful" you gave him a smile and saw he was opening his book. You loaded up your laptop and opened a word document and started typing away.
"Can you turn on your music? I miss it when you don't play it" he looked at you, and you gave him a loving smile, leaning over and kissing his cheek before turning on your love songs. You both sat in companionable silence, with you singing once in a while to the music while you furiously typed in your report. Bucky seemed to be trying to go as fast as he could, and went through several pages of paper while he flipped through the pages. You barely registered the time as you finished and stopped to proof read through the report. You saw in the corner of your eye Bucky was still writing. You read a little more slowly, and added edits where it was needed. You read through it a second time to make sure that it was perfectly the way you wanted it to be, and sent the email with flourish. You looked over to see Bucky was reading over his report to make sure it was to his liking. You laid down your head on his lap while he read, and he absentmindedly started playing with your hair and you nuzzled into him.
"Careful, or else I will pick you up and bring you back to the bedroom" he chuckled as he flipped the pages.
"Promise?" you giggled.
"Its more than a promise" he smirked down at you. You nuzzled in again but then stayed still and let your eyes close for a few minutes since it was almost lunch time anyways.  

AN: Thank you guys for going on this journey with me.  We hit 34k reads!  Unbelievable!  I love all the comments, votes, and reads.  It honestly makes my day to see the notifications come up.  I appreciate all of you.  Thank you so much for reading my story.  I hope you continue to enjoy it.