Headed out

When you woke up in the morning, you were circled in Bucky's arms. He was laying on top of the covers, still in the same clothes from last night. You gave a small sigh and turned until you were facing him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He gave a soft moan before he started to return the kiss.
"I'm looking forward to waking up like this every day" he grinned at you.
"You already do" you giggled.
"But there wont be an entire team waiting for us at the breakfast table" he shrugged. "I think I'll like it just you and me"
"Me too" you held him close for a moment before sitting up and giving a small yawn. You looked at the time and frowned a bit. "I slept in, I'm going to miss out on my morning jog" you pouted.
"We have to get ready for the mission anyways" Bucky easily responded and yawned as he sat up.
"Do you mind running out miss Daisy? I need a shower" you asked gently.
"Sure doll, I've got her" he nodded, and got out of bed and headed for the balcony. You went into the bathroom to pee and get undressed. You jumped in the shower and took the time to wash thoroughly, enjoying the water pressure for what it was. You weren't sure what to expect when you got to the house. As you were finishing Bucky came into the bathroom and started to get undressed, and handed you a towel as you stepped out. He turned on the water a little hotter as he jumped in and you saw him do the same thing. Just enjoy the shower while he could. You brushed your teeth, then started on your makeup for the day. By the time you were done, Bucky was coming out and he gave you a soft slap on the ass and you giggled.
"You're getting water all over the floor" you reminded him, handing him a towel.
"I had hoped we could shower together" he kissed the back of your shoulder.
"We don't have time for that today" you reminded him and smirked before you walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet. You bit at your bottom lip before taking off your necklace and putting it into the jewelry box, and you put on your white lace panties and bra that the girls had helped pick out deeming safe for the mission. You grabbed the sunflower printed dress and the white cardigan with black flats that went with it and looked down. You thought it looked cute regardless. You put on the necklace with the small diamond pendant, the small diamond earrings, along with engagement and wedding ring that Pepper had given you. You braided your hair and looked in the mirror to see what you looked like. The engagement ring and wedding ring would take some getting used to. Bucky came in and looked you up and down grinning.
"Is this for me?" he asked, gesturing to how the dress was buttoned up the front. "Can I unwrap my present now" his voice went a little deeper and you giggled. He looked down at the wedding ring and engagement ring and flushed a bit. "Someday you'll have real ones" he spoke with promise.
"Don't jump too far ahead there James" you blushed.
"Doll, its cute if you think I haven't thought about it. A lot" he admitted softly and came more into the closet. He leaned down to kiss you gently on the lips, careful not to mess with your makeup. You gave him a soft slap on the butt and walked past him to go get your purse put together. You knew you had to hand in your phone soon, but you texted your dad and Maria telling them you were leaving soon and that you would miss them. You put the bags of groceries by the door, and changed Daisy and Alpine's collars to different colors, just in case. You took your ID's out of your purse and left it on the bedside table. Bucky came out of the closet then in light blue jeans and a white t-shirt looking uncomfortable. You saw that the mask Tony had created was already on his arm and frowned a bit. He was also wearing his wedding ring.
"I think that's going to take some getting used to" you sighed softly.
"It looks weird now, even though that's what I used to have. I'm just used to the vibranium look now" he admitted.
"You still look handsome as hell" you smiled and walked over giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "I wont have to worry about any other dames now, since you have a wedding ring to scare them off" you winked at him flirtingly. He gave his flirty smile and you headed for the bedroom door with Daisy and Alpine close behind you. Bucky stopped to put his wallet on the bedside table, and grabbed the bags of groceries that you were both bringing.