After the announcement**

After dancing for a while with Bucky, Steve had cut in and danced across the floor with you. You enjoyed it and even had a few giggles as you went. Clint took you around the floor as well before Bucky came and took you back with a grin.
"Tony's planning on a drinking game" Bucky warned you.
"We should get out of here before that starts" you bit your bottom lip.
"You sure you want to miss out on this one? It'll be the last one before we go on the big mission" he smiled at you.
"We can stay, I just know you're probably tired" you gave a shy smile.
"More like I want to get you to myself for a little while" he winked.
"You had your chance last night" you pulled away from him, and smiled with pride and walked confidently over to the team.
"I'm not going to live that down, am I?" Bucky asked as he caught up to you.
"We will see" you shrugged and took a seat on one of the couches. Tony handed you a glass of wine and grinned.
"We can't play truth or dare, there's still reporters outside" Tony sighed softly.
"I don't mind if we just have a few drinks" you crossed your legs and leaned back a bit. Bucky sat beside you and took a flask from Tony and took a few drinks and smiled softly to you. He took a swig of mead and relaxed a bit, putting his arm around you and you leaned into him. You took a sip of your wine and looked around the room at everyone.
"You'll be a target for paparazzi now" Scott grinned.
"That's alright, I'm not worried about it" you shrugged. "I have my Bucky bear"
"They really seem to find us at the oddest moments" Sam shook his head.
"Now that I'm out, we can still go to the farmers market, or coney island, right?" you looked to Bucky.
"Of course doll, we just need to get you a good hat" he chuckled.
"I saw a few at the store" you smiled excitedly. "But I'm not against a baseball cap either"
"That's what we normally do" Steve smirked.
"You'll be pretty popular to start for a while" Nat warned you.
"Maybe by the time I get back from the mission they will have given up" you shrugged.
"Hang on to that dream" Pietro chuckled.
Conversation seemed to go around the room easily after that. You listen aptly, and snuggled into Bucky while you enjoyed your wine. Bucky seemed to be enjoying his mead, as was Steve, Loki and Thor. There were several jokes going around as well. You took a second glass of wine, and looked around the room again.
"Come on doll" Bucky stood up after a bit. "Lets go to bed, I know you still have your codewords to go over"
"Good night" you stood up and followed him to the door. He took your hand and led you back to the compound living area. You saw a few camera's go off as you both walked over. Once you were inside the door, Bucky picked you up off your feet and walked back to your bedroom. Daisy yipped loudly and jumped off the bed as he walked you both in.
"I forgot about taking out Daisy" he sighed heavily and brought you over and sat you on the bed.
"Well, I can run her out" you shrugged, and pushed off your shoes.
"No, I've got her" he shook his head. "Wait for me to come back" he looked at you seriously. "I'll help you with your dress"
"I can get out of it..." you started but drifted off when he looked at you. "I'll wait" you blushed.
"I know what those stockings are attached to, and I intend on getting to see for myself" he grinned at you.

While Bucky took out Daisy out, you grabbed one of the puzzle books and went and sat on the balcony swing with Alpine working on one. You swung yourself and tucked your legs up under you loving the sounds that your dress made as you moved. You felt exhausted from the entire day. You wanted nothing more than go back to sleep.
Bucky came back up the stairs and walked towards you on the balcony. He gave a flirty smile, and continued to walk towards you before sitting down beside you.
"How are you feeling?" Bucky asked pulling you closer to him.
"Tired" you admitted. "Its been a big day" you sighed. "How was your day?" you looked to him.
"I fell asleep writing up my old reports. I slept until noon, worked on my reports again and finished them. I made a lot of progress. I'm confident about our mission. Now I just have to memorize the rest. But not right now, right now I want to spend some time with you" he smiled softly at you. "I barely seen you"
"You were busy, that's all" you gave a small smile. "You made progress"
"Did I tell you how amazing you look in that dress?" he took your hand and kissed your knuckles.
"You look pretty amazing in that suit handsome" you gave a flirty wink.
"Come on, lets get ready for bed" he stood up and waited on you expectantly. You stood up slowly and he stood in front of you and touched you under the chin to look up at him and he leaned down kissing you softly on the lips. You sighed into the kiss, and he nipped your bottom lip and you opened them for him easily as he deepened the kiss quickly. His hands went to your hair and he pulled you a bit closer if that was even possible while he ravished your lips and mouth hungrily. You gave a soft moan of contentment. It felt like forever since he had kissed you like this, even though it hadn't been that long. He only pulled back for air, and would come back to kissing you again, and he let out a soft moan as well. You ran your hands over his shoulders then up into his hair. He pulled back slowly and gave you that smile that made your insides feel weak. "I've wanted to kiss you like that all day" he rested his forehead against yours. "Especially the moment I saw you in that dress" he admitted, taking your hand and leading you inside.