A worried Loki

When you got home, Bucky and Steve took the lead in bringing in everything out of the trunk, telling you to just worry about Daisy and your purse. You rolled your eyes and smiled at them both and went to your room. You saw Bucky bring in a few of the bags, and you grabbed what was to go to the kitchen, and not to come on the mission and brought it to the kitchen.
"Good, you're back" Happy smiled as you came in with candy and some fruits. Steve was shortly behind you with the doughnuts.
"How was your day, you wonderful handsome man?" you beamed.
"I had a pretty good day. We missed you at lunch" he chuckled.
"We've got more candy, and Steve picked up the doughnuts this time" you danced on your way out of the kitchen.
"Supper is almost ready, don't forget to come right back" he called to you.
"I will" you sang a little bit as you hurried back to the bedroom. Bucky brought in the rest of the bags and you went through them and put everything that you could away, or putting things to the side to bring with you. You danced around the room, humming to yourself as Bucky made sure that his computer was fully charged.
"Doll, are you going to be okay if I work on the mission prep again tonight?" Bucky asked timidly.
"Yes, you can work on it all night if you want to" you sighed as you went to the bathroom to wash off your makeup.
"No, I'm coming to bed" he promised. "I might not come as soon as you do though, if that's okay" he bit his bottom lip.
"That's okay" you smiled at him. "I'm making sure I'm rested up for the mission though. I'm looking forward to it"
"Are you still going to work on your mission stuff tonight?" he asked worriedly.
"Yeah, I'll be sitting with you in the living room. I want to go over some gardening tips, and different flowers" you nodded and came out of the bathroom. You took off your earrings and put them in the jewelry box and headed to the door. Bucky grabbed his laptop and followed you, heading to the living room instead to put his laptop in there. You sat in the dining room and saw almost everyone was already at the table.

"How was your day?" Nat looked to you halfway through supper.
"I had so much fun. We ate so many sweets" you grinned.
"She's a bottomless pit with sweets" Steve chuckled. "We tried a few good things though"
"I liked the bubble tea. It was a surprise the first drink though" Bucky grinned.
"I got more of the home made candy, its in the kitchen" you winked at Wanda who danced a little in her seat.
"We going to watch another movie tonight?" Nat asked you with a grin.
"We need to get ready for the mission. Thank you though" you politely declined. "Bucky needs to look up more cars, and I need more flower knowledge and gardening tips" you sighed slightly.
"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Sam smiled at you.
"I am a little excited, a little anxious" you admitted.
"Tin man?" he looked to Bucky expectantly.
"I'm fine" Bucky shrugged.
"He's anxious" you rolled your eyes. "Its obvious"
"I'm not that anxious" he shook his head at you.
"Says the man that wouldn't go to bed because he was worried about the mission" Sam quipped. "We all heard that fight"
"You're overthinking the mission" Tony finally sighed looking up. "You're going to have a laptop when your there, and the cars I'm sending over are ones that you've worked on before. As far as Y/N goes, she needs to know generic flower names, but gets to learn with the other housewives. You're both overdoing it. We are just interested in the data if you can find whoever is selling the guns. It might take you a week, it might take you a month. Your cover is spot on, I made sure of it, and its things you both already relate to"
"He's right" Steve looked at Bucky. "We planned this out with you both in mind, based on your personalities"
"You just need to stand out a little less" Nat winked at you.
"And Bucky needs to stand out a little more. Be more with people" Tony shrugged.
"We get to keep our phones though, right?" you asked suddenly.
"No, we have your new phones and laptops ready for you in the morning" Bruce gave a grin. "Same music, just the doctored photos instead. Different contacts, but you'll have those memorized by the morning anyways"
"I guess I might be overthinking it a little" Bucky gave in. "I still want to be prepared"
"Just remember your gun collection is in the garage at home because Y/N doesn't like guns in the house" Tony shrugged. "Boom, your ready for your first bar-b-que party"
"We bought some groceries to bring with us" you spoke up timidly.
"Bring it out with you at breakfast, we will make sure it makes it to the jet" Tony nodded. "Clint is going to fly you out. There's a car waiting for you, and you just follow the GPS co-ordinates and you'll be home. You'll have the address for the shop waiting for you in your bedroom, you just need to put address into the car, and it will take you there. Its going to be as little stress as possible"
"See, you're worrying too much" you whispered to Bucky who gave you a small smile. He reached over and touched you softly on the thigh before resuming eating his supper.