Chapter 51: My boyfriend is on Meth?

Começar do início

"Glitter lap, he said he didn't want you crying." Dianite had returned in my head.

I can't help it...I just lost my best friend.

"You can help it. His only wish was for you to not mourn him. If he's really a best friend to you, then grant his wish."

He's right, I need to stop.

I wiped my eyes from beneath my glasses and stood up. I took the note, picture, and crowns from the chest and carried them back to my tower.
I placed them in my bag. Later I would have to seal them away somewhere.

Memories did hurt. But feeling pain is better than feeling nothing at all.

I laid on my makeshift bed and sighed.
"Just pretend, he never existed. Like he's just something you made up, he's not even real."

So I did, I pretended he never existed.

"You know, you're way more helpful than Ianites been..." I said to Dianite.

"Oh nonsense. I'm bored and I need something to do while I'm in spirit form. Guidance counselor seems to be the only position I can take at the moment. Suppose I'll have to continue my business another day. Oh and your lover seems to be missing your company, you should join him in his battle to eat breakfast alone. It's very depressing to watch. Also, you might want to stroll by the lake near your home when you get the near chance. Your friends arent being very polite to the newcomer..."
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about guard Tom. And my Tom. Guess I'll have to visit them both.
~
As soon as my hand came an inch close to the door, it swung open. Arms tackled me to the ground in a hug and lips kissed my cheek. I laughed at Toms behavior and tried to get him off of me.

"Last night, sucked. I had to cuddle A PILLOW, SPARKLES. Pillows aren't warm and they don't hit me when I squeeze them too tight! It's not fair!"

He got up from me and pulled me up from the ground. We walked into the kitchen, where Tom had been eating his plate of breakfast alone. He kissed my cheek again and pulled me close to him.

"I see you've missed me. I knew you couldn't handle a day without me, so pathetic," I laughed.

Although it was a joke, Tom seemed to have been bothered by it.
He crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eyes with a angry expression on his face.
"I could last a day...I could last a week, even a month without you! You're the one who can't live without me," he smirked.

"Oh? Is that a challenge Thomas?" I walked closer to him and copied his body position, my arms crossed.

"Sure is. Let's make a bet out of this, I've been wanting to scam some diamonds off someone."

It's on now.

"Alright, I'm listening. What's this bet?"

"Whoever can last the longest without calling, texting, or seeing eachother, wins...two stacks of diamonds."

"Wow, that's a lot of diamonds Tom. I wouldn't want you to have to mine days for that," I teased.

"Oh I won't be, it'll be you. Can't wait to show off my one hundred and twenty eight diamonds to everyone in Dagrun. You'll be broker than guard Tom when I win."

"Okay then. When shall we start this bet?"

"After this," he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pressed his soft lips against mine. Butterflies erupted from my stomach, like they always do when we kiss. It lasted for about two minutes, them I had to pull away for air.

"I'll see you when you decide to give up I guess. Goodbye Tom," I smiled evilly.

"I'll see you when you come back to me on your hands and knees, begging for me to take those diamonds of yours. Goodbye Sparklez," he retaliated with an even more evil tone.