Kazuichi x Reader

~Mechanic Boyfriend~

"Damn this thing!" Y/N's dad groaned, "Gotta take it into the repair shop again." he sighed as they drove to the repair shop.

"Hey, guys! What can I do for ya?" a pink-haired boy smiled as he waved to Y/N and her dad, "Excuse me, young man! But where's the other man here? Your dad, I presume?" Y/N's dad asked, "Oh, he's sick, so he's resting at home in bed. I'm his son! And I'll be helping you out today, sir!" the boy said with excitement, it seemed like this was his first time, seeing how happy he was.

"Oh, I hope your father gets better." Y/N's dad said to him, "Thank you, sir. I hope so too. So, what's the problem here?" he asked, "it's this damned carburetor!" Y/N's dad groaned, "Think you can help?", "Of course, sir!" the boy smiled.

"Say, what's your name, son?" Y/N's dad asked, "Kazuichi!" Kazuichi smiled, "Lovely to meet you, son. Y/N!" Y/N's dad yelled for her, "Yes, dad?" Y/N asked, walking over to him, "This is my daughter, Y/N! Isn't she a beauty?", "Dad!" Y/N groaned, "S-she is beautiful, sir." Kazuichi blushed, getting a good look at her.

"I'll leave you to to talk, I gotta go make a phone call." Y/N's dad said, "Of course, sir." Kazuichi said, "See ya, dad!" Y/N smiled, "Be right back, kiddo!" Y/N's dad smiled, heading out the garage.

Kazuichi gazed at Y/N, admiring her beauty before Y/N spoke up, "Uhm, the carburetor?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms. "O-oh! Of course, princess! I-I mean Miss Y/N!" Kazuichi said in a nervous tone before getting to work.

Y/N giggled and rolled her eyes, "What a dork."

"It's fixed now, sir!" Kazuichi said, "Well, my dad's not here yet but good job!" Y/N smiled, "Oh, Y-Y/N!" Kazuichi blushed, "Where is he?" Kazuichi asked, "He's still talking with...oh, I don't know, someone." Y/N said, "Oh, I see. So...we're alone...for now." Kazuichi chuckled nervously, "Guess so." Y/N giggled, walking over to Kazuichi, Kazuichi backed away "U-uhm..."

"What's wrong, pink hair?" Y/N asked, "N-nothing, it's just...usually people don't approach me so suddenly. Especially after I've been working." Kazuichi explained.

"Awh, well there's still no need to be so nervous." Y/N smiled, her face inching closer to Kazuichi's, "W-wait-" Kazuichi looked around before Y/N placed her lips on his. Kazuichi's face grew hot, 'Holy shit!! There's a cute girl kissing me..! Act cool, Kazuichi, don't screw this up!'  Kazuichi thought as he wrapped his arms around her.