K1-B0 x Reader

~Robot Boy~

"Kokichi, stop it!" the robotic male spoke, trying to escape Kokichi's grip "So what, Kiiboy? You think saying stop it will help?" The purple haired boy asked, stifling his laughter, "I've told you a thousand times already! It's not Kiiboy, it's K1-B0.", "Sure it is, my fancy little robot friend!" Kokichi giggled, poking K1-B0's metallic cheek.

"Hey, Oma! Wow, who's your neat friend?" the girl asked in amazement once she had caught a glimpse of the robot boy. The girl's name was Y/N L/N, better known as the Ultimate Prankster. Just last week, she had set a bucket full of water above the door, as she made sure the everything was where it needed to be, a certain blonde male had entered the room.

Splash!

The bucket had tilted as the water spilled onto Byakuya Togami's head. Y/N hid behind the door, trying to not laugh as Byakuya stood there, fuming and covered in water, "I swear whoever did this will pay! This is highly immature!"

AN: alrighty then, back to our current situation.

"Oh, hi Y/N! This is Kiiboy! And just call me by my first name, no need to get so formal." Kokichi said as Y/N walked over to get a closer look at the robot. "My name is K1-B0. I am the Ultimate Robot!", "Y/N L/N, Ultimate Prankster!"

"Prankster? I take it you and Kokichi know each other pretty well, huh?", "Yup!" Kokichi grinned, wrapping an arm around Y/N's waist, pulling her to his side, "Yeah!" Y/N gave K1-B0 a warm smile, K1-B0 felt his face getting warmer by the second, "How weird." he thought, not understanding what he was feeling.

"So, do you have a dick?", "Kokichi!" K1-B0 yelled, turning dark pink, Y/N laughed at K1-B0's current state, "It's alright. Kokichi's a pervert, anyway.", "Hey!" Kokichi huffed, looking at Y/N. K1-B0 chuckled, "See? She agrees with me that you're just made of pure evil.", "But of course, I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader after all -- hey!", "Evil filthy pervert." Y/N says, sticking her tongue out, Kokichi just looks at her tongue for a few seconds before lightly tugging on it, "Hey!" Y/N speaks in a muffled voice, "Wonder what'd happen if I cut it?" Kokichi smirks, letting go of Y/N's tongue, Y/N gasped "You wouldn't dare!", "Oh I would. Just try me."

"Are you two even friends or what?" K1-B0 asks, tilting his head, "Of course we are, Kiiboy! I just love my adorable little Y/N!" Kokichi chirped, ruffling Y/N's hair, Y/N blushes, "Yeah, yeah. Okay".

Y/N hugged Kokichi, "Oh?" Kokichi asked, tilting his head, "I gotta go get something. Be right back!" Y/N said, letting go of Kokichi and running to her dorm room. Kokichi makes sure not to get noticed as he follows behind her. As Y/N opens the door, she got on her knees and opened the bottom cupboard, looking for said item. Kokichi then entered the room, "Oh, Y/N" he said in a singsong tone before locking the door behind him.

"What do you want, Oma?" Y/N asked innocently, turning her head to look at him, "I think you know" Kokichi spoke in a soft tone, walking towards her. Y/N stood up and turned around to face Kokichi, only to find his face inches away from hers. Kokichi grabbed hold of Y/N's hand, walking over to her bed. Kokichi then shoved Y/N onto the matress before crawling on top of her, his hands wrapped around her wrists "K-Kokichi!" she stuttered, but as she tried to speak, Kokichi shut her up with a kiss. Y/N's face went bright red, "Hey, w-wait!" she tried to pull away but Kokichi wouldn't pull away from the kiss. Finally, Kokichi pulled away with a smirk etched across his lips, as he tugged on Y/N's shirt.

K1-B0 heard weird noises outside of Y/N's dorm, "Hello?" he asked, Kokichi let out a yelp of surprise, "How did he know I was in here?", "Uh, maybe he followed you?" Y/N chuckled awkwardly, "Please get off of me" Y/N said, looking away from Kokichi's gaze. Kokichi giggled, "I was only playing, Y/N! I wasn't actually gonna do anything", "Yeah, right. That's not funny, Oma."

"Sorry, sorry" Kokichi said, getting off of Y/N.