Zombie! Leon x Reader

~In love with the enemy~

Leon's P.O.V.

There she was. She looked so badass out there, killing the other zombies with a bullet to the head. I wanna go over there and talk with her, but...I don't want her to shoot me.

Y/N's P.O.V.

'A zombie, huh...?'  I thought, holding my pistol close as I carefully walked over, making sure it didn't strike first. I smirked as I aimed the the muzzle of the pistol at the zombie's head, placing my finger on the trigger, "Got ya, zombie."

Leon's P.O.V.

 I panicked as the cold muzzle tapped my forehead, I tried my best to think of ways I can get her to not shoot. 'Crap, crap, crap. She spotted me! But now she wants to kill me! Quick! Think of a way to fix this, Leon!' 

Y/N's P.O.V.

I put the pistol down, still keeping my finger on the trigger, 'What's up with this zombie? And why does he seem so...panicked about me blowing his brains out?' I thought about it for a moment and sighed, "I can't kill you." I mumbled. This zombie seemed to be able to tell that I was sad, he quickly stood up and just looked at me with a blank expression on his face. It didn't seem like he wanted to eat me, but I thought all zombies wanted was brains...right?

Leon's P.O.V.

I looked at her for what felt like the longest time. She was so pretty...I couldn't eat her brains. No. I needed to protect her from the other zombies. She grabbed my hand and dragged me away somewhere. I was confused on why she let me live, but I was glad she did.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Makoto! We're here!" I shouted out to him, "Coming, Y/N!" he spoke frantically, 'What's he up to this time?' I thought, giving a slight chuckle when I remembered what happened last time. "I'm here!" Makoto said, running out to greet me with a bunch of papers in his arms, "Don't trip like last time." I said, "Yeah, I know. You made fun of me for it." Makoto fumbled with his papers, handing one to me, "Here's some ideas I have to protect ourselves against -- zombies?!" Makoto trembled in fear when he saw the zombie I had captured looking down at him.

Leon's P.O.V.

'Her hair smells nice...I wonder if it's soft.'  I thought, reaching for her hair, 'Wow...it is soft.'  I smiled, petting her hair.

Makoto's P.O.V.

"Y-Y/N?" I asked, totally not trembling in fear, "Yeah?" Y/N answered, "W-why is there a z-z-zombie with you?", Y/N laughed at my words, "Don't worry about it, Makoto. He won't hurt you. He's a good zombie."

Leon's P.O.V.

'Good...zombie?'  I thought, 'She actually trusts me. Yes! I got what I was hoping for! Maybe I'm safe here.'

Makoto's P.O.V

Good or not, that zombie was better off dead. I couldn't let it hurt poor Y/N! She needed protection, she needed my protection. I grabbed Y/N's hand but the zombie swatted my hand away.

Leon's P.O.V.

He might have ulterior motives. I should be more careful around him. Besides, it's my job to protect her from the bad zombies, not him. She decided to let me go instead of killing me then and there. I owe her my life! Well...if you can even call it that.

Makoto's P.O.V.

I shook my head, 'Stupid zombie...'  I thought to myself, "Does this...zombie, have a name?" I asked, Y/N shrugged, "Dunno." she turned to look at the zombie, "What is your name anyway?"

Leon's P.O.V.

I grabbed the paper from Y/N's hand and walked over to the desk. There, I found a pencil, I picked it up and started to write my own name slowly.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"L-E-O-N" I said, reading the words as the zombie was writing them, the zombie turned to me and nodded, setting the paper and pencil back on the desk as he walked over to me, pulling me closer to him.

Makoto's P.O.V.

'I knew it! He wasn't on our side, he just wanted to eat Y/N!'  I glared at the zombie, "Hold your horses, pipsqueak." Y/N spoke, patting my head. "Fine..." I grumbled.

Leon's P.O.V.

'She's so pretty...I just want...a little -- No! I can't hurt her! You need to keep her safe! Remember, Leon? Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

Y/N's P.O.V.

"See? He doesn't want to hurt me." I said, looking at Makoto, "He's probably just a lonely zombie who lost his group and came here.", "I'll believe that when pigs fly." Makoto muttered, rolling his eyes, "Makoto? Sweetie. We're in a zombie apocalypse. If that isn't enough pig flying weirdness, I don't know what is." I chuckled, crossing my arms.

Makoto's P.O.V.

'Can I really trust this zombie?'  I thought, walking closer to Leon, "Can you talk?" I asked him, Leon mumbled something but I couldn't quite hear him, "He's probably too nervous. Isn't that right, Leon?" Y/N asked the zombie.

Leon's P.O.V.

'She said my name without spacing it this time!'  I thought, happy that she had acknowledged me. I nodded. "See?" Y/N said to the other, shorter male in the room, "I guess so." he responded, probably still unsure on what to think of me.

Crash!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I looked back at the barn door, a zombie had broken in! I grabbed my pistol and aimed for it but Leon grabbed my gun and shot the zombie dead. "Wow. That was...impressive." I smiled, patting Leon's back, "I didn't know a zombie was capable of doing that." Makoto muttered, scribbling in his notes. 

A group of zombies had started banging on each side of the barn, "Ready?" I asked Makoto, grabbing my pistol, ready to fire, "You know it." Makoto smirked, placing the bullets in his firearm as he clicked it, making sure it's ready to open fire. I handed Leon a baseball bat with wires and nails in it, "What? You never know when we'll need a loaded zombie." I chuckled, giving Makoto a nudge. "I -- you know what, I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer." Makoto said, I smirked and looked out into the red sky and empty, colorless fields

"Let's go kill some bastard zombies."