Yandere! Kiyotaka x Reader

~Please be mine~

TW: BLOOD, STALKING

"There she is!" Kiyotaka squealed, making sure to speak quietly so that Y/N can't hear, "She's so beautiful" he sighed dreamily. Kiyotaka thought that Y/N couldn't see him, but she could, "God, he's so creepy" Y/N said, looking for a place to hide from her stalker, she held her head down in embarrassment, when she bumped into someone.

"Please don't be that creepy stalker" Y/N thought to herself as she looked up to see who she just bumped into, letting out a sigh of relief when she saw Leon Kuwata looking down at her, "You alright, Y/N?" he spoke in a concerned voice, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Y/N stuttered, "Why were ya walking with your head slumped down like that?" Leon asked, giving an awkward smile. "Okay, so I know this gonna sound really crazy, but. There's this creepy guy following me and he won't go away! I even bet he's got lewd pictures of me on his cellphone!" Y/N shuddered, rubbing her arm nervously. "Woah! Uh, alright. But you sure?" Leon asked, looking over Y/N's shoulder. "Yeah, I'm sure. He's been following me for 3 hours today!" Y/N spoke in a loud whisper.

Leon wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist, pulling her close to him, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe, alright?" he planted a kiss on Y/N's head, a deep pink blush spread across Y/N's face, "Thank you, Leon" Y/N said, a smile across her lips. Kiyotaka could feel his heart shatter into pieces, "I should be the one who gets to hold her like that!", Y/N and Leon turned around, but Kiyotaka quickly hid, "Huh, weird. Thought I heard something." Leon spoke, "Yeah" Y/N said, nodding her head, "That was too close. I can't let my sweet Y/N find out." Kiyotaka said quietly to himself. Leon's phone went off.

Ping!

He took his phone out of his pocket to look at the text, after he glanced, he put his phone away and looked at Y/N, "Sorry, Y/N. Gotta go see what Mondo wants.", "Can I come with?" Y/N chimed in, tilting her head, "Well," Leon spoke, rubbing the back of his neck, "It's guy stuff. I don't know if you'll like it", "Awh, please? I'll stay quiet." Y/N promised, giving Leon puppy eyes. Leon ruffled Y/N's hair, "It's alright, kid. I'll be back soon, promise." Leon said, a smile tugged across his lips. Y/N puffed up her cheeks and crossed her arms, "Meanie!" she teased. 

Y/N looked around the room after Leon had left, her eyes finally fixating on the spot where she thought her and Leon had heard something. As she walked closer, she was grabbed by a pair of hands and pulled into the dark corner. Y/N was about to scream, but a hand covered her mouth "Shh" the mans voice spoke, "I don't want anyone to hear us.", "Leon!" Y/N shouted out, but she soon felt something cold and sharp against her neck, "Don't try to call for help." Kiyotaka demanded in a low voice. Y/N slowly nodded "I-I won't.", "Good girl" Kiyotaka purred in Y/N's ear.

Y/N kicked Kiyotaka in the groin and made her escape, "Hey!" he hissed, running after Y/N. But when he turned the corner, he couldn't find her anywhere, until he heard voices coming from the room beside him. Assuming that Y/N was in there, he slammed open the door, "Uhm, Kiyo? Why are you here?" Leon asked, a puzzled expression on his face, "Oh, sorry. I thought Y/N was with you." Kiyotaka explained, "With me? Why would you think that?" Leon asked, "Well, she likes you. I thought you knew that. And I can only assume, knowing you, that you like her back." Kiyotaka said, his voice sounding a little sad, "But I can help you with that little problem, if you like!" Kiyotaka smiled, pulling the knife out of his back pocket.

"Leon? Mondo?" Y/N asked, looking for the two boys. Y/N opened the door to Mondo's room, but when she looked in, her jaw dropped, Y/N couldn't believe what she was seeing. Mondo and Leon were covered in blood,  cuts across their legs and arms. "Do you like it, my sweet?" the voice asked, creeping up behind Y/N. "W-why did you do this?" Y/N asked, tears forming in her eyes. "Why not? For you, of course!" Kiyotaka exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear, "Now we can be together forever, my love!"