Hagakure x Reader

~Wait, I like you!~

Y/N was deeply in love with Hagakure. However, it seemed like he had feelings for Aoi and not Y/N. I mean, Hagakure was always with her, laughing with her, so it seemed obvious...right? 

"Y/N, can we talk for a bit?" Hagakure asked, Y/N blushed, "I-I, uh...s-sure Hiro. What's up?" Y/N asked in a nervous tone, she couldn't believe that her crush was actually talking to her, "I need some advice about Aoi." Hagakure blushed, Y/N's heart sank but she faked a smile, "S-sure, Hiro."

"I think I'm in love with her. What would you in my shoes?" Hagakure asked, stumbling over his words. "Oh, w-well...be upfront with your feelings. She wouldn't like if you stay quiet about it. Because then she'll move on to someone else..." Y/N spoke in a quiet voice.

"Oh, really? Thanks, Y/N!" Hagakure smiled, running to go find Aoi. Y/N sat down as she buried her head in her hands, softly sobbing.

Footsteps came back to the room, "I tried what you said but Aoi rejected me, I guess I didn't pick up on the hint she was gay and dating Sakura. I mean, it should've been pretty....obvious." Hagakure's voice dropped when he saw Y/N crying in the corner.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hagakure knelt down as he pat Y/N's head, "Guess you got rejected too, huh?", "You idiot!" Y/N shouted, "Y-Y/N?" Hagakure asked, "I like you! But you're just too stupid to see that!" Y/N huffed, pushing Hagakure to the ground.

"Y-Y/N, wait I-" Hagakure tried to explain, "No, shut up! Listen to me, you moron! I wanted to date you! I was too nervous to say anything but since you're so stupid I should have just lost my feelings for you altogether!" Y/N cried, running away.

"Wait, Y/N! Come back!" Hagakure exclaimed, running after her. Hagakure grabbed Y/N's arm, "Y/N, I can explain! Please...just listen.", "Fine." Y/N sighed, looking at him, "Explain away."

"I-I liked you too, Y/N. I just...I thought I felt something for Aoi. But what I really felt was that I was in love with you, Y/N." Hagakure said, "You...like me too?" Y/N asked, a bit shocked.

"Y-yeah." Hagakure chuckled awkwardly, Y/N pulled him into a kiss, "I'm really sorry about what I said earlier...I just-", "I understand." Hagakure smiled, kissing her.