Kazuichi x Sonia 🍋

~In the bedroom~

"Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi exclaimed, hugging her from behind, "Soda!? What are you doing?" Sonia gasped, "Hugging you, of course!" Kazuichi grinned, "Unless you have permission, you can't hug me from behind like that." Sonia huffed, "But I just want your love!" Kazuichi whined, "Please. You ignore me all day. I get ignored by you all the time. Just one chance is all I want, please!", "Fine. But only on one condition, you must do everything I tell you to without fail." Sonia smirked, dragging Kazuichi to her dorm room.

"Get on the bed." Sonia ordered, "Y-yes ma'am." Kazuichi said, laying on the mattress, "You know...you are kinda cute." Sonia giggled, crawling on top of Kazuichi, "S-Sonia?!" Kazuichi's eyes widened, he could feel his face growing hot, "Don't worry, Soda. I won't be too rough." Sonia purred in his ear. "Take off that stupid jumpsuit. You look pathetic." Sonia said as she started to unzip Kazuichi's jumpsuit, "M-mommy" Kazuichi softly moaned, "What was that?" Sonia asked, licking Kazuichi's throat, "Ah...mommy." Kazuichi moaned, "So excited, aren't we? Well, finish taking off your jumpsuit and we'll deal with your little problem." Sonia smiled as she got up so Kazuichi can undress.

"Good boy. Now turn around", "Yes ma'am." Kazuichi nodded as he laid on his stomach. "That's my good little boy." Sonia purred as she crawled on top of Kazuichi, covering his mouth with something, "Good boy. Now you won't be able to speak for a while, will you?" Sonia chuckled as Kazuichi nodded with the gag ball in his mouth, "Now, try not to make any noise." Sonia said as Kazuichi felt something poke him from behind, "Hmph!" Kazuichi said in a muffled moan as the tip slid into his anus "This good for you?" Sonia smirked, Kazuichi slowly nodded "H-hmph.", "More?" Sonia chuckled, pushing the tip in deeper, "What a cutie you are, Soda." Sonia purred, slowly thrusting into him.

Sonia's face grew hot as she came, Kazuichi whined, "What's that? Ready to cum, hm? Well, you can't!" Sonia giggled as she wrapped her hands around Kazuichi's cock, slowly squeezing it. "Be a good little boy, and I'll let go. Deal?" Sonia asked in a seductive voice. "P-please?" Kazuichi spoke in a muffled voice, Sonia slowly nodded and chuckled, letting go of Kazuichi's cock as he orgasms.