Leon x Reader

~Heartbreak~

Y/N was walking down the halls when she heard sobbing coming from the dorm, "Hello?" she asked, knocking gently on the door, "C-come in." the person spoke in a soft voice, Y/N opened the door, "Leon!" she cried, rushing over to give her best friend a tight hug, "What happened?!"

"Sayaka dumped me..." Leon said, looking down, "Oh, Leon." Y/N spoke, patting his back, Leon pat Y/N's head, "I don't where I went wrong...what did I do?" he asked, "Any girl would be lucky to have you, Kuwata. You just need to wait around for the right one.", Leon chuckled softly and held Y/N close.

"Taka needs me to monitor the halls with him, Leon. Will you be alright by yourself?" Y/N asked, about to head out the door, "No. Stay, please." Leon said, grabbing Y/N's hand. "Leon..." Y/N sighed, before giving him a soft smile, "I know you're sad. But please try and be brave. For me.", "I...I don't think I can do that..." Leon sighed, "Why not?" Y/N asked.

"Because I like you, Y/N! I thought I was in love with Sayaka, but it's been you all along! It was always you, Y/N!" Leon's confession made Y/N's heart skip a beat, "Y-you like...me?" she asked, pointing to herself.

"You were the one for me all along, Y/N! Please accept my love." Leon said, worried that Y/N wasn't going to accept. Y/N giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I love you too, you idiot."