Vampire! Leon x Vampire Hunter! Reader

~I'm not scared of you~

Y/N heard a twig snap, she looked around the dark woods before shrugging it off and continuing her hunt. Just then, a pair of hands covered her eyes "Guess who?" the voice asked in a cheery tone, "Assuming I know you. Mondo?" Y/N asked, "Not even close! What? You think I sound like him?" the voice laughed, he removed his hands from her eyes and walked in front of her "Taa-daa!", "That doesn't make it any clearer as to who you are." Y/N said, crossing her arms.

"I'm your vampire stalker! Leon Kuwata" Leon grinned, giving Y/N a tight hug, Y/N's heart sank as she struggled to break free. "Wow, you're pretty weak for a vampire hunter." he chuckled, pinning Y/N to the tree behind them, pushing his body onto hers, "So cute and helpless." he spoke in a low voice, Y/N growled and grabbed the stake out of her coat pocket, pointing it at the vampire's chest. "Awh, so sweet. She's trying to kill me already!" Leon teased, "Just what do you think you're doing, you blood-sucking monster?" Y/N asked, trying to remain calm.

"You're scared, don't deny it. I can already hear your weak human heart pounding against your chest." he said, lowering his head as he places his fangs on her neck, "L-let go, you freak!" Y/N whimpers, trying to get away. Leon grabs ahold of Y/N's wrists "Not until you let me taste you." he says, "God you smell so sweet." he moans, "What the hell? Are you getting off to my scent you pervert?!" Y/N scowls.

"Just let me have a taste...a little...taste." he mutters, sinking his fangs into Y/N's flesh. Y/N lets out a squeak as she grabs a handful of his hair.

"Get away from her!" a voice shouts from the darkness, the vampire finishes drinking her blood and turns to look in the direction where the voice came from, Y/N fell into Leon's arms as he held her close, "I said get away from her!" the voice shouts again, this time running a stake through Leon's chest, Leon's eyes widen "You...pierced me." Leon spoke in a whisper, grabbing hold of the stake and ripping it out of his chest, he then looked at the man with a grin "Too bad you didn't get my heart."

"What the hell do you mean I aimed wrong? I thought I-", "Mondo." Y/N muttered, Mondo pulled Y/N away from the vampire and looked at her with fear in his eyes, "Y/N. Are you alright? Did he hurt you?", Y/N giggled, "Mondo." she spoke in a seductive tone, "Y/N, are you...are you're okay?" Mondo asked, Leon chuckled and walked behind Mondo, "It's too late. I've already turned her."

"You monster. I'm getting out of here!" Mondo said before Leon sunk his fangs into his neck, with Y/N doing the same, "Y-Y/N!" Mondo yelped, Leon released his fangs and walked back in front of Mondo, "Seems Y/N really likes your blood." he chuckled, "P-please don't do this...m-make her stop!" Mondo pleaded, Leon shook his head "Nope. Have fun dyin'." he laughed, walking away and leaving Mondo to die by vampire bite.