Leon x Reader

~Happy Sugar Life~

TW: KIDNAP, BLOOD

"Y/N! I'm home!" Leon spoke with a smile as Y/N ran into his arms, "Leon! You're finally home!", "Hope I wasn't gone too long, princess." Leon said with a chuckle, "Leon, what's wrong? You seem a bit tired." Y/N said with a worried tone, "I'm fine, really, Y/N. Don't worry, I brought you home some fried chicken!" Leon said, handing Y/N a bag, "Yay! Aren't you gonna eat with me?" Y/N asked with a smile, Leon shook his head "I'm sorry, princess. I'm afraid I need a little nap at the moment."

"Awh, okay!" Y/N said, pouting a little as Leon pat her head and got up, heading to his bedroom. "I hope Leon's okay..." Y/N said as she took a bite of fried chicken.

Y/N decided to turn on the T.V. as she sat on the couch, eating her food. After Y/N finished her food, she turned off the T.V. and stood up, walking into to the bathroom. As Y/N washed her hands, she was thinking about Leon, hoping work didn't treat him too harshly.

Y/N turned off the faucet and dried her hands, walking into the bedroom and getting under the blanket next to Leon. Leon smiled and hugged her tightly, "Hmm...warm." he mumbled in his sleep.

"Alright, I gotta go to work! Will you be okay on your own?" Leon asked Y/N, Y/N whined, "Awh, princess," Leon smiled, patting her head, "I'm not leaving forever, you know? I'll be back before you know it!" and with that, Leon walked out the door.

Y/N sat on the couch, pouting, "I want Weon!" she babbled, she glanced at the remote, "Hmph, fine. I'll watch T.V. to pass the time." Y/N said, grabbing the remote and pressing the 'ON' button.

"Yo, Leon! Good work today!" Hagakure said, giving Leon a hug, "Oh, hey Hagakure." Leon smiled, "You good, man?" Hagakure asked, "Yeah, it's just been a long day. I'm sure Y/N will be upset with me." Leon said, "Oh, yeah, Y/N. You know, I've met her once before if I recall correctly." Hagakure smiled.

Leon's heart sank, his mind spiraled. How could Hagakure know about her? He's never met her before, has he? Leon could taste how he was feeling. It was so...bitter. Bitter. He hoped the feeling would go away soon.

"How do you know Y/N?" Leon asked, trying to remain calm as he reached in his jacket pocket, "I met her a few nights ago. We had a great time together." Hagakure smiled, remembering his night with Y/N.

So bitter...

"And what exactly did you and Y/N do together?" Leon asked, "Oh, I probably shouldn't bother you with it, should I?" Hagakure said.

Bitter...

Leon slowly approached Hagakure, pushing him to the ground as he got on top of him, grabbing the item from his pocket, a blade. "Tell me what you did with her...now!" Leon huffed.

Bitter..!

"W-wait!" Hagakure pleaded, "Fine, since you won't tell me..." Leon said, raising the blade, "Leon, please!" Hagakure cried before Leon plunged the blade into his chest. Leon took the blade out as he plunged it in again.

Again. Again. Again.

Leon watched as the blood spurted from Hagakure's chest. A wicked smile on his face as Hagakure's vision turned blurry, his eyes becoming a paler shade of what they once were.

Leon dropped the knife at Hagakure's side. Staring down at his blood covered hands, Leon stood up and made his escape out the window, running home to his princess.

Leon opened the door, "Princess! I'm finally home!" Leon said with a smile, "Leon! Leo -- wait, what's on your clothes?!" Y/N asked, worried what it was. "Oh, it's...jelly! Yeah, we made jelly donuts! But we weren't allowed to bring home any, sorry." Leon lied, "Awh." Y/N whined.

"I'll clean up later. Right now I want a hug. It's been a tough day, and-" Leon explained, Y/N hugged him, "It's okay, Leon! I love you!" Y/N giggled. Leon smiled and hugged Y/N tightly, "Thank you." he said in a soft voice.

Leon finally had what he wanted. It was his Happy Sugar Life.