Puppy! Kiyotaka x Reader

~Pet doggy~

As Y/N walked out in the rain, she heard a noise. "Arf!" a small dog barked from a box, Y/N quickly ran over as she picked the pup up. "Awh, you poor baby! Here, come home with me. You don't want to be stuck in this rain, do ya?" 

The dog licked Y/N's cheek, "Awh, hi pretty baby!" Y/N squealed, kissing it's fur "You feel so soft! Thankfully you didn't get too wet."

The dog jumped out of Y/N's arms as it shook off, the dog seemed confused about something for a moment. "Huh? What's wrong, buddy?" Y/N asked, kneeling down. The dog looked at its own behind and growled, yapping away as it chased its own tail.

"Awh, how cute! What a silly puppy." Y/N giggled. The dog stopped and looked back up at Y/N, barking at her. Y/N tilted her head, "What is it, buddy?"

The dog stopped barking and walked up to her, booping her hand, "Awh! You want up?" Y/N asked, picking up the dog and kissing its head.

The dog shook its body, turning into a human. The now dog-turned-human fell on top of Y/N, "Ah! Y-you're a -- but how?!" Y/N asked in a startled tone, "Arf -- I mean, I was turned by a witch so that's why you saw me as a, well, in your words, doggy." it explained.

"Oh. S-so do you have a name?" Y/N asked, "Kiyotaka Ishimaru." Kiyotaka nodded, "Oh, well...uhm...g-good doggy." Y/N said, patting Kiyotaka's head, not sure what else to do.

Kiyotaka's tail wagged excitedly, "I'm a good boy? Y-you mean it?! -- I mean, uhm...t-thank you." Kiyotaka blushed, embarrassed.

"So...does this still mean your my pet now? Or..." Y/N asked, Kiyotaka nodded, "Yes. I don't have anywhere to stay so I guess I'll stay with you for now! O-only if that's okay."

"Of course it is, doggy!" Y/N giggled, hugging him.