Animatronic! Leon x Reader

~Don't be scared~

"Yo! We should check this place out!" Y/N's best friend exclaimed with a wide grin on her face, "You won't get scared like last time?" Y/N chuckled, "N-no," Y/N's friend muttered, "That was totally you.", Y/N rolled her eyes "whatever, let's just get this over with.", "Yes!" Y/N's friend chirped and grabbed her hand, taking her to the location.

"Uh...where are we?" Y/N asked, "I don't know, just some abandoned building," Y/N's friend shrugged, "Anyway, let's go look around!" her friend said, walking into the building, Y/N sighed "I guess." and walked in behind her friend.

"Oh, cool artifact!" Y/N's friend said in amazement, picking up the object "What is it?" Y/N asked, looking at the object "Don't know. Looks like a robotic part though." Y/N's friend answered, setting the object down. "Getting chicken?" Y/N teased, poking her friend's shoulder. "Of course not! W-why would I?" Y/N's friend remarked, "Well, there are sightings of monsters!" Y/N exclaimed, "like I believe in that!" Y/N's friend scoffed, "Oh you better! There was a sighting here just last week!" Y/N grinned, "Uh, I-I just remembered I have a, uh...thing. I need to g-get to. So, bye!" Y/N's friend stuttered, quickly running away, "Chicken." Y/N shook her head and continued on through the building.

"Help..."

Y/N turned to where the voice was "H-hello?" Y/N walked over to where she heard the voice, "Are you alright?"

"Don't leave me alone..."

"Who's talking right now? Show yourself!" Y/N asked, immediately regretting those words as a 10 foot tall anthropomorphic goat human, it was pretty dark in there so Y/N couldn't see all that well "W-woah..." Y/N's voice trailed off, backing away as the creature got closer "P-please come closer." the creature urged.

Y/N backed into a cement wall, her heart beating out of her chest as the creature cornered her. "Don't hurt me!" Y/N squeaked, covering her face with her arms, the creature got down on it's knees and pat Y/N's head "H-hello...?" the creature asked, Y/N slowly took her arms away from her face and opened her eyes, looking at him.

"Wow...you look...normal?" Y/N questioned herself, reaching out to touch the creature's face "I look...normal?" the creature questioned, pointing to himself, Y/N nodded "You have a human face. But you're not human, are you?", the creature shook his head, "Awh, you poor thing. What happened to you?" Y/N asked in a soft voice, "They got hurt because of me..." he spoke in a somber tone, "Who got hurt because of you?" Y/N asked, "The other humans." he responded, "I see..." Y/N spoke, looking down, "I don't want to hurt anyone else." he spoke, 

"Awh, I-" Y/N spoke before the creature put his face closer to hers "I don't want to eat you." he spoke, his frown slowly creeping into a smirk, "E-eat me?" Y/N timidly asked, looking around for any sign of help, "Maybe I can just...taste" he said in a low voice, licking her face with his tongue, "You taste fresh..." he chuckled "W-wait, no! Please!" Y/N pleaded with the creature, he covered her mouth "Shh, no one needs to know you were here." he says, Y/N's eyes widened, her legs shaking. "Awh, I love it when they're scared." the creature purred.

Tears rolled down Y/N's cheeks, "Don't cry, please. I promise this will be painless." the creature said, giving Y/N a soft smile before everything went black.