Wolf! Mondo x Bunny! Reader x Fox! Kiyotaka

~My prey~

A small white rabbit, a giant grey wolf, and a black fox. Out in the winter woods. The wolf watches as the rabbit remains unaware of its presence, ready to pounce. The wolf carefully moved closer, as to not frighten the unsuspecting rabbit. As the wolf watches the rabbit, it notices blood on the rabbits foot. The wolfs eyes focus on the blood as it approached the rabbit, now hovering over the small creature.

The rabbit hears the wolf growling above it and as it tries to hop away, the wolf places its paw on the rabbits back as it leans down to pick up the rabbit with its teeth. The rabbit, now struck with fear unwillingly allows the wolf to pick it up and carry it back to the wolfs den.

In the den lies a black fox, the fox glares at the wolf for a moment before the wolf spits out the rabbit, presenting his catch to his fox friend.

The fox shakes its body as it turns into a human and stares down at the small white rabbit. The wolf shakes its body and becomes a human as well, "Taka! I finally caught it!" he spoke, wagging his tail. "Good job, bro!" the other male spoke, congratulating his friend.

Then, the small white rabbit turned into a human. "D-don't eat me!" she pleaded, backing away from Kiyotaka, only to bump into Mondo, she turned around as she squeaked and hid in the corner of the den. Mondo approached the rabbit girl with a grin, "G-get back!" she cried, looking for a way to defend herself.

The wolf grabbed her as she kicked and cried, Mondo covered her mouth as he turned to his friend, "So, what do we do with her?" Kiyotaka asked, pointing to the rabbit girl Mondo was holding.

"Eat her?" Mondo suggested, the rabbit girl let out a muffled cry for help, but no one else could hear her. "Mondo, she's hurt! How can we possibly eat a hurt rabbit?" Kiyotaka asked, pointing to the rabbit girls foot. "Quick and painlessly?" Mondo said, Kiyotaka sighed and grabbed the rabbit girl, "We're not going to eat her, Mondo."

"But I'm a wolf and she's a bunny!" Mondo said, trying to justify his actions. "Mondo." Kiyotaka glared, "Ugh, fine." Mondo groaned.

"Besides, I don't think a certain someone would be very happy if you were to hurt a girl." Kiyotaka said, Mondo gulped, knowing who he meant, "Y-your right...I'm sorry, rabbit girl."

"I have a name, you know? It's Y/N." she scoffed, crossing her arms. "Right. Y/N. Look, I-I'm sorry about earlier." Mondo said with a smile, Y/N turned her head, "I get it, you're pissed. But I'm still sorry." Mondo spoke again, hoping Y/N would forgive him.

"Hmph! Fine. But don't you ever think about eating me again!" Y/N huffed, glaring at him. "Yes, ma'am." Mondo said, keeping his promise.

"Here, miss. Let me help you." Kiyotaka smiled, setting Y/N down on the giant rock behind him as he knelt down, grabbing a bandage from his satchel. "Did you go to that human world again?" Mondo asked, "They suspect nothing." Kiyotaka smirked, bandaging Y/N's foot, "Are you okay? Can you walk?" Kiyotaka asked Y/N, "Yeah, just a little blood loss, is all." Y/N said.

"Right. I'm off to the human world again. Mondo, stay here and take care of Y/N. I'll be right back!" Kiyotaka spoke, heading out the cave.

Y/N couldn't bare the thought of being left alone with Mondo, he might try to eat her again! "Wait!" Y/N said, running over to Kiyotaka. "Can I come with you?" Y/N asked, "Sure." Kiyotaka smiled at her.

"I'll tag along too!" Mondo spoke, catching up to the two. 'Oh, great.'  Y/N thought, rolling her eyes. "So, uh...thanks for not eating me, Mr. Wolf." Y/N spoke, still a bit nervous around him, "Oh, uhm, you're welcome." Mondo smiled.

"Where are we going this time? The store? The bakery?!" Mondo excitedly asked, wagging his tail. "Nope." Kiyotaka smiled, "Then where?" Y/N asked, "We're going to a friends house." Kiyotaka said as the two followed behind.