Hagakure x Reader x Makoto 🍋

~Boy Toy~

"Yasuhiro?" Makoto asked, knocking on Hagakure's dorm, "Yeah?" Hagakure asked, opening the door just enough to see Makoto staring back at him, "Can I come in?" Makoto asked, "I'm not-" Hagakure spoke, "Puppy? Who's out there?" a female voice asked from in Hagakure's room, "I-is that Y/N? And why'd she call you puppy?"

"Makoto! Hi! You can come in." Y/N spoke as Makoto walked in, "So...what's going on between you two?" Makoto asked, sitting on Hagakure's bed, "Well. We're dating." Hagakure blushed, "Oh? Congratulations, you two!" Makoto smiled, "So. Who's the dom?" Makoto asked, "W-what? Where did you hear that?!" Hagakure asked, "Leon." Makoto said, "Got it. I'll put some bad voodoo on him later." Hagakure muttered to himself.

"Me, obviously." Y/N smirked, "Isn't that right, puppy?" Y/N purred in Hagakure's ear, "I -- h-hah." Hagakure moaned slightly, "Uh...is he okay?" Makoto asked, pointing to Hagakure, "Yeah. I just have a button that I use to control him. But he's okay." Y/N explained, "A button?" Makoto asked with concern, "It's nothing to worry about." Y/N reassured him, "It's just a play-thing we use." she giggled.

"Oh, I see." Makoto spoke, not sure how to further the conversation so he decided to head for the door. "Where are you going, pet?" Y/N smirked, grabbing Makoto's arm as she pulled him over to her, "Be a good boy and listen to mommy, okay?" Y/N said in seductive tone, Makoto gulped and slowly nodded.

Hagakure whined, Y/N looked over at him, "Guess I've got two puppies that need taken care of now.", "Oh, Makoto! That reminds me. I have something for you." Y/N says with evil intent, "What is it?" Makoto asked, Y/N slid off Makoto's pants and boxers before slipping an anal plug in his anus.

"You can't take that out until mommy says so, got it?" Y/N spoke, Makoto nodded, "Y-yes, mommy...", "What a good puppy you're being." Y/N giggled, pulling down her skirt and panties, "You can go first, Hagakure. Then Makoto." Y/N smirked as Hagakure lowered his head, shoving his tongue into her, Y/N wrapped her hand around Makoto's boner and slowly stroked, "H-hah..." Makoto moaned, "Good boy." Y/N moved the button she was using on Hagakure up to high, Hagakure gripped the sheets, "Hm..." he moaned softly, "Good boy, Hagakure." Y/N said.

"M-mommy, p-please...hah...I-I can't." Makoto moaned out, "Not yet, pet." Y/N said, denying him orgasm. 

"All done, pet?" Y/N asked, looking down at Hagakure, Hagakure muttered something, "Speak up, puppy." Y/N grinned, "C-can I...mommy?" Hagakure asked, Y/N giggled, spreading her legs further, "Of course you can, little boy.", Hagakure pulled down his pants and boxers, entering his dick inside of Y/N.

Hagakure thrusted deep inside of Y/N, "Hah...g-good boy. F-fuck mommy hard and deep." Y/N moaned out, Y/N gripped Makoto's dick.

Makoto couldn't handle it anymore, he came on Y/N's face as Hagakure came inside of her.