Leon x Reader

~Mondo's little sister~

Y/N giggled as she dragged her boyfriend to her house, "Well, here we are!", "This place seems...familiar to me, for some reason." Leon said, giving Y/N a nervous look. "Don't worry, he's really nice!" Y/N said, opening the door, '...He?'  Leon thought before seeing a familiar face. Mondo.

"You?!" Leon asks, backing away, "Oh, hi Leon." Mondo smiles, "So you boys know each other? Great! Then you should get along while I'm gone!" Y/N smiles and walks down the hall.

"Y/N, wait! No no no no-" Leon pleads before Mondo pins him to the wall and glares at him, "So you're the punk dating my sister.", Leon slowly nods, "Y-yeah.", "Don't fuckin' hurt her. Got it?!" Mondo scowled, "I won't." Leon said, looking around for Y/N to come back and protect him.

"Mondo, play nice." Y/N scolded, flicking his arm, "Fine." Mondo spoke, releasing Leon. Leon hid behind Y/N, shivering "Your brother is scary.", "Don't be a baby, Leon. Mondo wouldn't hurt a fly." Y/N smiled.

"I'm gonna take a nap now. Goodnight boys." Y/N yawned, "It's only 4pm." Mondo said, "So?" Y/N asked, heading to her bedroom. Leon was about to follow her before Mondo grabbed the back of his jacket, "Going somewhere, Leon?" Mondo asked, 'Shit, shit, shit, shit!'  Leon thought, "N-no." he answered timidly, "Good. Come with me." Mondo said, dragging him to his room, "I didn't think I'd die this early on." Leon muttered.

Mondo placed his hands on Leon's waist, "W-what are you doing?!" Leon asked, feeling his face get hot. "Checking you for weapons or some sort of drug." Mondo explained with a blank look on his face, continuing to feel for said weapons or drugs.

"Dude, I'm clean!" Leon shouted, "Pee in a cup then." Mondo said, "Why would I need to -- oh my god do you have a kink for that?!" Leon asked, a terrified expression on his face, "No. I just need to test and see if you're on or have taken any drugs these past few hours." Mondo explained.

"I swear to you I'm clean!" Leon said, "Fine, fine." Mondo said, "Just don't do anything weird to Y/N. I don't need to put in a rape complaint.", "Oh my god -- I'm not a rapist!" Leon huffed, "Sounds like something an accused rapist would say." Mondo said, "Why do you not trust me?" Leon asked, "Why should I?" Mondo said, "I-I don't even," Leon sighed, "Whatever. I promise not to do anything weird to Y/N."

"You're sleeping with me tonight." Mondo said, "Please don't tell me you wanna fuck me." Leon said, "I have no interest in fucking you. I just don't need you in bed with Y/N." Mondo spoke. "Fine." Leon groaned, laying in the bed, "Just don't do anything weird like touching my butt.", "You got it, Kuwata." Mondo spoke.