Yandere! Leon x Reader 🍋

~Love Taste~

TW: SWEARING

 Girl you're perfect, I see it in your eyes

You wanna have this, don't you realizeInfatuated, with a little tasteGirl you're perfect(Don't think you can escape)

"I'm so glad you could make it, Y/N!" Sayaka squealed as she pulled Y/N into a tight hug, "Guess who else I invited?" Sayaka asked in a singsong voice, "Aside from our entire class?" Y/N chuckled, "Leon Kuwata." Sayaka spoke, poking Y/N's chest as she said his name, "L-Leon?" Y/N stuttered, "Awh, I knew you liked him!" Sayaka said happily, clasping her hands together "Do not!" Y/N argued, a blush across her cheeks, "Let's just go in and see him, shall we?" Sayaka giggled.

I wanna see it, wanna feel your love

I wanna touch it, I'll never have enoughGirl I love you, you're my little stealGirl you're perfect(And I'll kill those other boys you seem to love)

As Y/N walked around the room, she bumped into someone "Oh, hey, Y/N!" Makoto exclaimed as he smiled at her, "Hey, Makoto!" Y/N smiled at him. Leon peeked through the door as he looked at Makoto and Y/N with a sour expression on his face, he couldn't hear them talking over the music blaring, only incoherent chatter and laughter, "He better not even think of it." Leon scowled, "It'll be okay, Leon. Just stick to the plan." Leon calmly reminded himself.

I want your everything
Every single part of you(If you think you can fuck with me)
(You're going to lose)
I want to taste your love
Anything you want to do
(And I'll kill you if you try to run)
(You're mine and mine alone)

"Makoto! May I have a moment alone with Y/N, please?" Leon asked, as he snaked his arm around Y/N's waist, "L-Leon!" Y/N exclaimed, feeing her face grow hot. "Sure." Makoto said as he walked over to where Sayaka was sitting. "Y/N. Come with me." Leon said as he brought her to the bedroom and locked the door. "Leon-" Y/N spoke before Leon pushed his body onto hers "Don't tell anyone about this" Leon calmly stated as he inched his face closer to hers.

Girl taste my love every single last drop

Won't be satisfied baby till you begging me to stopOops there he go it's that boi againI mean that cocky mutherfucker all he do is winI mean that ecchi sister lover, kami sama under coverFuck around and break that rubber don't speak of it like AnotherOh my god that's too meanThese kouhais on that lean

"Leon" Y/N moaned out as Leon unbuckled his pants, "F-fuck..." he huffed as he crashed his lips into Y/N's.

They say when they hear my voice it's like promethazine

They fiend when I make em moist drippin' through they jeansSo I slurp em up and don't stop until they cleanShawty gettin roughShe cut me don't give a fuckShades of Yuno Gasai she drug then tie me upGood thing I'm a savage so senpai always manageFlip up the script leave her pinned down to the mattress

"Eeek! L-Leon, be c-careful." Y/N spoke softly, "I will, babe" Leon spoke in a seductive tone, pushing Y/N on top of the bed as he crawled on top of her.

Ecchi till I die these imoutos call me senpai

Girl I'm yandere suck your blood till it runs dryStaring at those legs get entranced by those thigh highsBeen hypnotized so enthralled your moe eyesOh my it's the king of ecchi fangirls worldwide sayin my voice is sexyI don't care what you sayI know one things true, they don't love you like I do

"Ah, L-Leon" Y/N whimpered, "Ah, Y-Y/N, b-babe" Leon moaned.

They don't love you like I do

They don't love you like I doThey don't love you like I doThey don't love you like I do

"Wow, Kuwata. T-that was...amazing" Y/N spoke through shaky breaths, covered in sweat. "Y-you weren't so bad yourself." Leon said, giving a slight smile.

I want your everything

Every single part of you(If you think you can fuck with me)(You're going to lose)I want to taste your loveAnything you want to do(And I'll kill you if you try to run)(You're mine and mine alone)

Y/N giggled and turned to Leon, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Why didn't you act like this before?", "Well, I was worried you wouldn't want me like that. But since you do, I'll make sure to keep it that way." Leon chuckled.

I want your everything

Every single part of you(If you think you can fuck with me)
(You're going to lose)
I want to taste your love

Anything you want to do(And I'll kill you if you try to run)
(You're mine and mine alone)

"One problem though." Leon said grabbing something from his nightstand, "Hm? What is it?" Y/N asked, "Now that you've got me, you can't leave." Leon said as he placed the blade against Y/N's throat, "Oh. I'm cool with that." Y/N calmly said, "You -- Wait, what?" Leon asked, giving Y/N a look of confusion "A simple knife isn't scary enough for you to try and escape? What if I-", "Leon. Didn't you hear me? I love you. That's as simple as I can put it. I won't try and escape." Y/N said with a blank expression on her face.

I want your everything
Every single part of you