Undead! Hagakure x Reader

~Corpse Groom~

"Alright, kid, You're hired!" the man smiled, shaking Y/N's hand, "Mostly because no-one else wanted this job in the first place. Heh, they must've chickened out last minute." he chuckled, "I would guess so, sir." Y/N chuckled, "Well, knock yourself out! I'll be back shortly." the man said as he walked away from the gravesite.

'My first job at a graveyard! How spooky is this?!'  Y/N thought, happy to finally be working her dream job. Y/N raked the leaves, "Huh..? Where'd this come from?" Y/N muttered, picking up what appeared to be a wedding ring hidden among the leaves. 

"A wedding ring? But why is it here? Did someone lose it?" Y/N asked herself, she looked around the cemetery for somewhere to place the ring in case its owner came back to retrieve it. Just then, she spotted something poking up from the ground, "That's a funny looking stick." Y/N said, examining it closely, "It's shaped like a finger-", Y/N had a thought and giggled to herself, "What if I placed the ring on the stick? That'd be kinda silly." and with that, Y/N placed the wedding ring onto the stick.

A sudden gust of wind blew past Y/N, "Brr! What was that about?" Y/N asked, then the stick twitched, "D-did that thing just move?" Y/N asked with a nervous chuckle, "N-no way! That had to have been the wind." Y/N told herself, shaking her head as she continued to rake the leaves. The stick then twitched a second time. "No way...This has gotta be some weird wind!" Y/N said to herself.

The stick emerged out of the ground, revealing a hand as it gripped the ground, Y/N stepped back, "Holy-" just then, the ground rumbled as the hand dug it's way out. The hand reached for Y/N, wrapping its boney fingers around her ankle, "N-no, get away!" Y/N cried, trying to kick the hand off with her other foot, finally the hand let go as it dug its claws into the ground in front of her.

Just then, a figure started to emerge, "W-what is that?!" Y/N asked with fear in her voice, the figure opened his eyes to see what had placed the wedding ring back on his finger, only to see a frightened girl sitting on the ground, looking up at the figure with widened eyes. 

"I do." the corpse spoke, "Y-you'll do what?" Y/N asked, "I'll marry you, silly! Besides, you were the one to have placed the ring back on my finger." he spoke, pointing to his finger with the wedding ring on it. Y/N gulped, "I-I see.", the corpse reached his hand out and grabbed her arm, "Come up, love. We can't have you sitting on a dirty ground, now can we?"

Y/N stood up and took the corpses hand off of her arm as she ran away from him, "You can't escape that easily, darling." he chuckled, trying to catch up to Y/N.

"What the fuck just happened?" Y/N asked herself, "Alright, I think I'm safe...I don't hear it coming anymore." she sighed in relief as she stood in front of a tree, "Darling? Where are you?" the corpse asked from behind the tree Y/N was standing in front of, 'Shit, shit, shit! He's gonna see me! Oh god go away!' 

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Y/N's arm, "There you are, darling!" a voice said with glee, "Shit..." Y/N muttered as the figure let go of her arm and stood in front of her, "You should know better than to run from your husband." he chuckled, "H-husband?" Y/N gulped, "Of course, darling! We're married, remember?" the corpse smiled as he leaned in to kiss Y/N.