Leon x Sick! Reader

~All My Loving~

Y/N was laying in bed, sick, when she heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Yo, Y/N. Can I come in?" a male's voice asked from behind the door, Y/N sighed "come in" she said in a soft voice, the male opened the door, entering her room "oh, hey Leon." Y/N gave him a slight smile, Leon sat down beside her and put his hand on her forehead, "Leon I feel fine!" Y/N groaned, Leon chuckled "You don't seem to be. You've been in bed all morning.", "Oh, so I'm suddenly not allowed to be in bed once morning is over?". Leon looked down, letting out a sigh, he pinched the bridge of his nose, he then looked back up at Y/N "Look, I'm gonna play you a tune. Alright?", "Uh, may I ask why?" Y/N asked, a puzzled look on her face, "Because you're my best friend?" Leon said, raising an eyebrow, giving Y/N a strange look. "Alright," Y/N said, a smile spread across her face, "anything I know?", Leon chuckled, "No, actually, it's something I thought up while thinking of you." Y/N could feel her face getting hot, "Of me?" she asked, a deep pink blush grew across Leon's face, "Uh, y-yeah." he stuttered. He stood up and grabbed a guitar that was hung on the wall, she sat back down, his legs crossed.

"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you
I'll pretend that I'm kissing the lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you
All my loving I will send to you
All my loving
Darling, I'll be true
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you
All my loving I will send to you
All my loving
Darling, I'll be true
All my loving
All my loving
All my loving I will send to you"

Y/N looked into Leon's eyes, a deep pink blush across her face "How'd you end up thinking of me while writing that?" Leon looked down, "Uhm," he stuttered, "Well, I thought of it because" Leon's voice trailed off. "Yes?" Y/N asked, tilting her head, Leon gulped, he looked back up at Y/N "It's because I love you." Y/N giggled, grinning from ear to ear "I love you too!" she exclaimed, sitting up and throwing her arms around Leon, pulling him into a tight hug. Leon stuttered "W-would it be, uhm" Leon rubbed the back of his neck, "Yes?" Y/N looked into his eyes, "Would it be too forward if I kissed you right now?", "What? No! Especially not if we're both in love!", Leon looked into Y/N's eyes, she smiled and kissed him, "What did you mean when you said you loved me too?", Y/N giggled and held his hand, "Leon, I've liked you since we first laid eyes on each other." Leon smirked, "Oh, really?" Y/N sighed and gently punched his shoulder, "Shut it." Leon chuckled, giving a playful "Ow!"