Kiyotaka x Reader 🍋

~Pervert~

"Hey, Taka." Y/N winked as she sat in his lap, "Y-Y/N!" Kiyotaka blushed, "T-this is highly unprofessional! G-get off my lap this instant!", "Make me." Y/N purred, moving her hand on his crotch.

"Y-Y/N! I'll say it again! G-get off of me r-right now!" Kiyotaka demanded, trying not to get too...excited down there.

"Awh, look, you're blushing!" Y/N smiled as she sat up and sat down again, this time, her butt directly on Kiyotaka's crotch.

Y/N smirked as she rubbed her butt on his pants, "Hey! This is...h-highly...i-inappropriate..!" Kiyotaka huffed, "Something rising in your pants tells me it's not." Y/N said in a seductive tone, "J-just get off me..!" Kiyotaka demanded again, trying to ignore his situation.

"Awh, I like it when you're demanding~" Y/N purred, "Fine." Kiyotaka spoke, moving Y/N beside him as he unzips his pants.

"T-taka? What are you-" Y/N asked before Kiyotaka grabbed her hips, placing her back on his lap. Y/N felt something poking her butt, "You w-wanted it so bad...s-so here..!" Kiyotaka spoke as he thrusted his cock inside her.

"H-hah...Kiyotaka..." Y/N moaned, "I-is this w-what you wanted?" Kiyotaka asked, Y/N nodded, "Oh god g-go harder!" she begged, Kiyotaka smirked as he thrusted harder.

Y/N huffed in pleasure as Kiyotaka came inside of her, "F-fuck..." Kiyotaka muttered under his breath.