Leon x Vampire! Reader

~Vampire Girl~

"Well, this looks about right." Leon said to himself, looking at the hotel, "But it looks...different. I hope my gps gave me the right place.", Leon shook off his worries and entered the building.

Leon stopped dead in his tracks as everyone stared at him, "Guys! We have a hotel to run! What are you doing just standing around?" a girl from behind the counter asked, they all nodded and returned to work. "Hah, thanks. That was pretty weird." Leon said once he got up to the counter, "Yeah, I don't think my dad would be to happy with the staff doing nothing." she chuckled, "Your dad?" Leon asked, tilting his head, "Yeah, he owns the hotel. I just enjoy helping out!" the girl smiled, "So, what's your name? Or should that remain a mystery to me?" Leon chuckled, "Oh, it's Y/N!" the girl smiled, "And I take it you're Leon?", "Wait, how did you know that?" Leon asked, a puzzled expression on his face, "Eh, it's a secret." Y/N chuckled, "Uh-huh." Leon nodded, a little weirded out by the vibe in the hotel.

"Everything's so...gothic in here. Did you help decorate?" Leon asked her, "Of course! I've always had a knack for decorations." Y/N smiled, "So, it's just you, I take it? And how long will you be staying here?" she asked, doodling in her notebook, "Probably just for this weekend -- so what are you drawing there?" Leon asked, pointing to the notebook, "Oh, just writing something for you. Here." Y/N giggled, ripping off the page and handing to to Leon, "What's it say?" Leon asked, inspecting the piece of paper. "That's for me to know, and you to find out!" Y/N happily spoke.

Once Leon got to his room, he placed his suitcase on the floor and plopped himself into the bed, "What a strange girl..." Leon muttered to himself, he looked at the piece of paper she gave him, trying to think of what it could say before he heard a knock on the door. Leon sat up and walked over to the door, "H-hello?" he softly spoke, opening the door.

Leon looked up, only to met face to face with a man taller than him, wearing all black and a black cape, "Can I help you, sir?" Leon asked as the mans eyes turned red "Don't get anywhere near my daughter." the man ordered, "Woah, cool. Can you teach me to do that?!" Leon grinned, the mans eyes turned to normal, "No, look. I-I'm trying to tell you to stay away from my daughter-", "Dude, are those fangs real?" Leon looked in amazement, "I'm a vampire, you insignificant fool!" the man shouted at him. Suddenly, it clicked in Leon's head that the strange note the girl handed him says 'Vampire' on it, but before Leon could react, the man closed the door behind him, walking over to Leon. 

Leon tried backing away, but tripped over a broken away piece of wood on the floor, the man got closer "Don't bite me!" Leon yelped, hiding his face with one arm and covering his neck with his other hand, "Dad! Don't hurt him!" Y/N said, appearing in front of Leon, 'Hot'  Leon thought to himself. "I wasn't going to bite him! I was simply just...greeting him!" her dad explained, Y/N narrowed her eyes, "I swear!" her dad pleaded with his daughter, "Sure that's what you were doing, dad." Y/N said, crossing her arms. "So...you're vampires?" Leon questioned, "Yes. And this is my dad, Dracula!" Y/N chuckled awkwardly, pointing to her father. "Your dad is Count Dracula?!" Leon asked, looking up at Y/N's father with fear in his eyes, "Awh, don't be scared!" Y/N giggled, "We don't drink from humans, do we, dad?" Y/N asked her father, "Of course, sweetheart! We would never bite a human...on purpose.", "Dad!" Y/N huffed.

Y/N helped Leon up, "So, uh...Drac, right? There's no other vampires here who want my blood, right?" Leon asked him, "Well, there might be-" Count Dracula began to speak before his daughter cut him off, "Dad! Don't fill his head with those thoughts!", "Fine, fine." her father said, holding his hands up in defense. "So that's how you knew my name before, huh?" Leon teased Y/N, "Maybe." Y/N said, giving an awkward chuckle.

"Alright, we'll leave you alone now." Y/N spoke, "Yeah, we probably should. At least the other vampires will know we've been here before they can have him as a midnight snack." Count Dracula chuckled, "Dad!" Y/N huffed, "Goodnight, Leon!" Y/N smiled at him, "Goodnight, human." Count Dracula spoke as he heads to the door, "And remember," her father starts, "Don't touch my daughter!", "Will do, sir." Leon said, "Good." he said as he left the room, "I'll come back later." Y/N winked, leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Leon crawled into bed, placing the covers over himself and looking back at the note Y/N gave him earlier, he grins, "I'd let her bite me."