Mastermind! Mondo x Reader

~My pet~

"And the mastermind is...Mondo Owada!" Monokuma said with an excited tone. "M-Mondo?" Y/N questioned, "Bro?" Kiyotaka looked at him "Yup, it was me! Now if you'll all excuse me, I'll be taking my prize now.", "Prize?" Kiyotaka asked, Mondo just chuckled and walked over to Y/N, "You leave her alone!" Kiyotaka spoke, standing in front of Y/N. "You think I'm gonna take orders from a pipsqueak like you?" Mondo growled, pushing Kiyotaka aside and picking Y/N up, holding her in his arms.

The rest of the students just stared at him in shock "The hell are you lookin' at? I'm going to kill you bastards anyway!" Mondo spoke, giving an evil grin. "No, please!" Y/N cried out. Mondo looked down at her "You think I'm gonna kill you, pet? It's the rest of these bastards that need to punished!"

Kiyotaka walked over to Mondo and attempted to punch him, but Mondo turned his head to look down at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him close "You wanna die first, dipshit?!" Mondo asked in a harsh voice, with Mondo distracted, this gave Y/N enough time to escape. 

Y/N quickly jumped out of Mondo's arms and ran to the end of the room. Mondo released Kiyotaka and pressed the button, sending everyone to their deaths. Everyone except for himself, Kiyotaka, and Y/N.

"Got you, pet!" Mondo smirked, hugging Y/N from behind, Y/N's heart sank, she tried to squirm out of Mondo's grip but he was too strong. Suddenly, something hit Mondo's head, "Owada! Come face me you coward!" Kiyotaka shouted, anger in his eyes. "So you do wanna die, don't ya?!" Mondo said, letting go of Y/N and turning to face Kiyotaka. "Taka!" Y/N cried, "Get out of here! Now!", Mondo turned to face Y/N "There you are, pet. You thought you could escape, huh?" he asked, walking over to her. Y/N backed into the wall as Mondo cornered her, grabbing a pocket knife out his pocket and placing the blade to her cheek.

"You don't want to help Kiyotaka escape, do you, pet?" Mondo asked in a low voice, glaring down at Y/N, Y/N looked around, thinking of a way to escape. Mondo put his thumb under her chin, making her look up at him, "You love me, don't you, pet?"

Tears fell down Y/N's cheeks, "Don't cry, pet. I won't hurt ya. Well, maybe tonight I will." Mondo chuckled, Y/N pushed on Mondo's chest, Mondo dropped the pocket knife and put his hands around Y/N's wrists, pinning them to the wall beside her, "Be a good pet." Mondo purred in her ear. Kiyotaka ran over and picked up the pocket knife from the ground, holding it to Mondo's neck. 

"I'm not scared of you!" Kiyotaka stuttered, "Oh, yeah?" Mondo spoke, before releasing Y/N and turning around to face Kiyotaka, "Then why are you crying?", "C-crying? I'm not...crying!" Kiyotaka spoke, ready to cut Mondo's neck with the blade. Y/N ran over to Kiyotaka and grabbed his arm, pulling him close and running out to the hallway, causing Kiyotaka to drop the pocket knife.

Mondo looked down with a blank stare and picked up the knife, looking at his reflection in the blade before heading down the hallway to eliminate Kiyotaka and take back what is rightfully his.